"I thought it was strange how Cyborg was turning all these fights down. Not so strange anymore"-Dana

I always thought the assumptions on here about who is or isn't using are retarded, but this is a case where you can almost 100% say the fighter is on some shit.

A woman simply doesn't speak in that voice or have that facial structure unless she has an unusually high level of testosterone.

Do we really even need a failed test to agree on this?

Not when it comes to a fighter being flagged for taking something on the banned list.

It's close to 1 year USADA has being testing fighters - do you recall him saying similar so soon after a fighter was flagged?

Dude, he falsely accused Aldo of faking his rib injury when Aldo pulled out of UFC 189.

If the guy will call one of the best fighters in the history of the sport a coward and a liar without having any proof to back it up, what makes you think that he would hold his tongue when it comes to Cyborg?

Fuck yeah he is, he doesn't want Cyborg being the face of WMMA.

Then it stops becoming attractive women with good stories that do Dancing with the stars and movies to women on steroids looking like men beating the shit out each other.
That's why they created a division and asked her to fight for the inaugural title with multiple date options. They did that because they didn't want her.

I dont care what a greedy coward pos says, even worse considering he´s bald and must be angry at anyone with more hair than him, f*** this scumbag he´s been a liar his whole life

I for one am shocked.

That's why they created a division and asked her to fight for the inaugural title with multiple date options. They did that because they didn't want her.

Zuffa kept her in contractual limbo for years and had no intention to bring WFW into the UFC.

The decision to make the new division was made under the new management team's strategy of manufacturing titles to sell fights. They don't really want her. They need marketing gimmicks for PPVs so that they can service their massive debt.

Zuffa kept her in contractual limbo for years and had no intention to bring WFW into the UFC.

The decision to make the new division was made under the new management team's strategy of manufacturing titles to sell fights. They don't really want her. They need marketing gimmicks for PPVs so that they can service their massive debt.

They intended for her to make 135 and challenge for the title. When that didn't work they created catchweight fights for her. When that had some success they created a division and wanted her fighting for the title. lol at concluding from that they didn't want her.

Dude, he falsely accused Aldo of faking his rib injury when Aldo pulled out of UFC 189.

If the guy will call one of the best fighters in the history of the sport a coward and a liar without having any proof to back it up, what makes you think that he would hold his tongue when it comes to Cyborg?

Brah, I know how Dana operates. It's just that when you look at this - someone being flagged for a banned substance, he's more or less making assumptions before the next phase happens; which I assume will be a B sample.

Cyborg mentioned her Dr. having her on whatever the stuff was - but not all Dr's are pillars of the community. Jones has probably given him more grief than any fighter and when he got flagged, Dana did that mini press conference explaining what he knew then.

The thing that Cyborg took is up on the USADA banned list, so she has to be aware as well - like all the fighters - of what she's taking. The timing is not great considering he offered her fights in the new division which she turned down, so I can see why he's annoyed.

So letting her fight in Invicta at 145 and picking up the bill (approx 90K/fight)., letting her get a few fights in and then getting a title shot at 135 is she could make weight.
Letting her fight at catch weight vs piss poor fighters at 140 in the UFC when she refused to make weight.
Creating a 145 division offering her several title shots that she turned down.

That is contractual limbo???

who wants to sacrifice their biggest female moneymaker to a juicer like cyborg? Cyborg will never be a draw or interest the casual fans
I would think that the UFC would want to cash in that fight Ronda saying that she will not be fighting much longer. Can you think of another reason the UFC brought her in, contracted at 135?

"Good evening lettuce and Jello-man" Tito Ortiz

1) I don't think Brazil pays for PPV.

2) When has she ever headlined a PPV?

The report in her 1st fight in Brazil, where, yes, she headlined the show, was reported in MMA sites (maybe Brazilians) to reach top audience. I dont know or remember numbers, but it proved she was a draw!

So letting her fight in Invicta at 145 and picking up the bill (approx 90K/fight)., letting her get a few fights in and then getting a title shot at 135 is she could make weight.
Letting her fight at catch weight vs piss poor fighters at 140 in the UFC when she refused to make weight.
Creating a 145 division offering her several title shots that she turned down.

That is contractual limbo???
Piss poor 140, leslie smith?

Smith would put a standup clinic on rousey

It's a fuckin' diaretic called the "water pill".

Jesus, the spin on this is getting annoying

Aldo refused to let UFC doctors look at him. He never did so how was that false.

It's a fuckin' diaretic called the "water pill".

Jesus, the spin on this is getting annoying

What spin? that she didn't report it knowing full well she should have? that she called out ronda for a sooner date than those offered? That she turned down 3 fights in a division made for her? That the pill she was prescribed is relatively heavy duty for the conditions is it used for and been said by docs to never be the first line of pills for her "condition" that has been disclosed. That this particular pill can be used to mask steroids, as diuretics do. What in there is spin exactly? The big flag to me is not reporting it. They were hoping it didn't get flagged, they were wrong. Only then did the shit flow

Back