"I thought it was strange how Cyborg was turning all these fights down. Not so strange anymore"-Dana

Cyborg has asthma.

You gotta be fucking kidding me if you think she's ever been clean. Her six fans are going to be so disappointed when they find out her "genius strategy" of turning down every fight on the roster wasn't playing hardball but knowing she'd been busted and on her way to being officially the most steroid ridden female competitor ever instead of unofficially.

Remember when overeem was on way too many roids,and they told him to stop and he did,and took his ass whuppins like a man and didnt call out any LHW's ?

yea.

I don't remember any instance (in MMA) where USADA was dead wrong. Fighters have come with legit excuses and contaminated supplement. They go reduced penalties like Romero and Jon Jones. Still, the substance is prohibited and it was detected inside their body. That's why they still get a suspension, however minor.

JBJ didn't get a reduced sentence though, he got the maximum they could give him for what he popped ofr.

He was soo eager to say it... lol. So he started wit it.

haha good on Dana.

"it's not my fault...I was sick so they gave me steroids" - drug cheat.

After just creating a division that was supposed to star her?

You make it sound like the UFC bent over backwards to create a division for her and then signed a bunch of women for it. No, not at all. The UFC gave her two random fights. Then tried to strong arm her into fighting on a 8 week notice and when she wanted a few more extra weeks, they let someone else fight for the title.
If they were trying to make her a star, they would have waited a few more weeks to make Holm vs Cris happen. It doesn't add up with "Trying to make her a star"

Last edited:
Dana is full of it a lot of times but I agree with him on this. Cyborg was wanting any fight at 140 or 145 with Ronda, Tate, or Holm.

When the UFC offered her two championship offers in a new division and she turns it down and blames the UFC it seemed fishy. Matching up Holm & de Germaine is the correct thing to do to show Cyborg the UFC has many stars not just one unlike Invitca.

Dana is full of it a lot of times but I agree with him on this. Cyborg was wanting any fight at 140 or 145 with Ronda, Tate, or Holm.

When the UFC offered her two championship offers in a new division and she turns it down and blames the UFC? Matching up Holm & de Germaine is the correct thing to do to show Cyborg the UFC has many stars not just one unlike Invitca.

According to Dana in that interview he said they offered her a 3rd fight but she turned that down immediately too. I'm wondering what that fight was or if it was Holly/Germaine just at a different date.

Why would he be happy? He can make a ton of money off of Cyborg. If you are implying that he is happy, because Ronda doesn't have to fight her now, then I think that is silly. That fight would have been the biggest WMMA fight in history. UFC would have cleaned house on that fight. I honestly don't get it?

It being silly to you doesn't deter it from being possibly true. The problem is that you have a nearsighted perception on the issue. "That fight would have been the biggest WMMA fight in history" and therefore it would have happened. Yeah, except it didn't happen all this time. The biggest fight in WMMA history didn't happen when Ronda was on top, but surely it will happen with Ronda being on the verge of retirement .The simplicity of your argument is indeed silly.

And just to save me some time; No, this does not excuse Cyborg of popping hot for whatever she's done. I'm not excusing her of anything.

15unyi.gif

"Wanderlei Silva in a dress"

Dana known for years

Dana shitting on her only to keep ronda happy

Lol

You make it sound like the UFC bent over backwards to create a division for her and then signed a bunch of women for it. No, not at all. The UFC gave her two random fights. Then tried to strong arm her into fighting on a 8 week notice and when she wanted a few more extra weeks, they let someone else fight for the title.
If they were trying to make her a star, they would have waited a few more weeks to make Holm vs Cris happen. It doesn't add up with "Trying to make her a star"
Lol. Seriously. Fuckin lol.

Back