"I think you won that 2nd fight too" - Mayweather talking to Nate

No. Obsessive, creepy Conor haters think Nate won that fight. Close fight, but Conor won.

Close fight but Conor lost and I don't give a fuck about either fighter. I would have been fine with a draw as well because it was a close fight.

lol Floyd never watched 25 minutes of that fight. he probably saw some little gifs on twitter of it.

There's zero chance that anybody with MMA knowledge would score that fight with Connie turning his back and running away most of the fight. You don't get points for being scared to engage.

Go cry to someone else. Conor didn't run and he whooped Nate.

That is very random.

I hope this is all an actual attempt to hype up a Mayweather/McGregor fight and that it is actually happening. If this fight were to happen a lot of casuals would be introduced to the UFC for the first time and Conor would get a much deserved giant payday.

3 knockdowns vs 1 takedown. One face beat the F up, another face without visible damage. 1, 2, & 4 to Conor. Close maybe, but not controversial at all. Nate's greatest asset is being able to take damage. Mayweather wouldn't last even 2 minutes in the octagon.

There's zero chance that anybody with MMA knowledge would score that fight with Connie turning his back and running away most of the fight. You don't get points for being scared to engage.

LoL at "most of the fight", you can't put together a video of him "running" for longer than a minute of a 25 minute fight

Meanwhile your boy Neyfen stalled for the whole 5th round.

AL96_B1471878669.png

This is something I don't get; why do people try to go back to the first fight when talking about Nate vs McGregor? When fighters have a rematch, the importance is ALWAYS placed on the latest encounter because that is the best indicator of their respective skill sets. It essentially renders the first fight close to irrelevance. Same way if Aldo edged McGregor in a rematch, the 13 second talk would have to die down and become irrelevant.

Talking about the second fight, Nate couldn't touch McGregor for 8 minutes;, like it was that embarrassing. McGregor gassed again which opened the door for Nate to comeback but round 4 was clearly McGregor's. There's really no doubt who won the match but good on Nate who's still riding the wave of his victory 9 months ago.

Mayweather speaks the truth and i just saw the fight again and scored it like this:

1-Conor 10-9
2-Conor 10-9
3-Nate 10-8
4-Draw 10-10
5-Nate 10-9

Nate Diaz got robbed as he said when Joe interviewed him the UFC and the MMA community can't have someone like him ruining their WWEesque plans for Conor.

Conor won the 1st 2 rounds both 10-9 then the 3rd round was at least 10-8 for Nate because of the running...if Conor didn't run to buy time then he would have been finished late in that round....good call by that one judge...but the 4th round was a draw 10-10 while Nate won the 5th round 10-9.

Nate won 48-47

Everyone who isn't a Connor nuthugger knows that Diaz won.

Hell even Sports Illustrated would not put Conor in the running for Sportsman of the year because they the truth about how his claim to be a 2 time simultaneous world champ is nothing but manufactured success and special treatment from the UFC since only Conor was given the opportunity while other fighters would not be allowed to do so.

Last edited:
Diaz is obviously tougher, McGregor is the better fighter. If they had a one round 15-20 minute fight, Diaz wins everyday of the week and twice on Sundays. But they didn't.

Short video that didn't show most of the pressure, but:

Literally no answer

Beautiful defensive clinch work by McGregor there. Anyone who thinks he was close to being finished by those pitty patty slaps is delusional

You might as well just slap an "I'm stupid" sign on your forehead if you think Nate won. Your opinions can't really be taken seriously after that.

Beautiful defensive clinch work by McGregor there. Anyone who thinks he was close to being finished by those pitty patty slaps is delusional

He was crying at the end of the 3rd. I felt bad for him.

Mayweather speaks the truth and i just saw the fight again and scored it like this:

1-Conor 10-9
2-Conor 10-9
3-Nate 10-8
4-Draw 10-10
5-Nate 10-9

Nate Diaz got robbed as he said when Joe interviewed him the UFC and the MMA community can't have someone like him ruining their WWEesque plans for Conor.

Conor won the 1st 2 rounds both 10-9 then the 3rd round was at least 10-8 for Nate because of the running...if Conor didn't run to buy time then he would have been finished late in that round....good call by that one judge...but the 4th round was a draw 10-10 while Nate won the 5th round 10-9.

Nate won 48-47

Everyone who isn't a Connor nuthugger knows that Diaz won.

Hell even Sports Illustrated would not put Conor in the running for Sportsman of the year because they the truth about how his claim to be a 2 time simultaneous world champ is nothing but manufactured success and special treatment from the UFC since only Conor was given the opportunity while other fighters would not be allowed to do so.
I just saw the fight and Conor got robbed of an unanimous decision, scored it like this:

1- Conor 10-7
2- Conor 10-8
3- Draw 10-10
4- Conor 10-9
5- Nate 10-9

Everyone that isn't a Conor hater knows that Conor won

Floyd hasn't watched either fight.

It's funny how a large majority of Conor fans seem to have some sort of insecure gif meltdown here, while Conor is probably sitting somewhere laughing his off that he is getting this much attention on his time off.

Back