"I think you won that 2nd fight too" - Mayweather talking to Nate

This is something I don't get; why do people try to go back to the first fight when talking about Nate vs McGregor? When fighters have a rematch, the importance is ALWAYS placed on the latest encounter because that is the best indicator of their respective skill sets. It essentially renders the first fight close to irrelevance. Same way if Aldo edged McGregor in a rematch, the 13 second talk would have to die down and become irrelevant.

Talking about the second fight, Nate couldn't touch McGregor for 8 minutes;, like it was that embarrassing. McGregor gassed again which opened the door for Nate to comeback but round 4 was clearly McGregor's. There's really no doubt who won the match but good on Nate who's still riding the wave of his victory 9 months ago.
Great post. Good luck getting these Conor haters/Nate fanboys to see it like that. They bring up the first fight like it's the most relevant one.
And people saying Nate deserved a 10-8 round are delusional and deserve no reply.

the referee was telling Conor he has to do something or else he's going to stop the fight.

"You've got one guy doing damage to another guy in that position, and Nate was doing a great job in that third round. Was I close to stopping it? No, I was not close because Conor was aware of what he was doing.

"He got hit by some shots but he was blocking a lot. He was rolling, his shoulders were blocking shots; he was tired and he was trying to catch wind, let Nate go and not throw a lot back, to save himself. That's what I call smart fighting."

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/ufc-202-referee-john-mccarthy-is-clearly-in-awe-of-conor-mcgregor/82129

Name a fight where Cahnir didn't rush in when he knocked the other fighter down

His last fight were he knocked down Eddie Alvarez 5 times before moving in to finish him off.

Well, looking at both fights... Nate obviously got brain damage, nobody is going to take that amount of punishment without some serious health issues in the long run, so he's going to be speaking English like a non educated mongoloid in 15 years thanks to both Conor fights. Also he will continue to imitate the things Conor does:

>Conor posts a picture of himself making burgers in a bbq somewhere
>Nate replies: "guess I'm in the hamburguer business now"

In 15 years Conor's going to be super retired living in a palace somewhere still raising Conor McGregor Jr and fucking big ass Dee in the pooper whenever he wants.

Conor is clearly the winner no matter how you look at it.

There's zero chance that anybody with MMA knowledge would score that fight with Connie turning his back and running away most of the fight. You don't get points for being scared to engage.

So running for 10-15 seconds is an entire fight ?

Well, Floyd might know a little about winning a decision

And people saying Nate deserved a 10-8 round are delusional and deserve no reply

The biggest problem is that people watch that fight with the first fight specifically on their mind. Thus you got dumb fucks scoring round 2 for Nate because "he's turning it on just like last time!!!", and then when he does it again in round 3 it's "OMG, here comes the end guyzz, Conor's done!!". And then they just keep waiting all fight for Conor to gas and Nate to finish him like before and therefore overvalue everything Nate's doing.

If that first fight had never happened then you'd have way less people saying Nate won or it was a draw. It's just people being too biased because of the first fight. It was a clear 3-2 win for Conor, and even round 5 he only lost because of the literally last second TD. It was a close fight, but it was also a fight Conor clearly won in any other scenario than that people were influenced by the first fight and what they thought WOULD happen, and not what WAS happening.

May is just rustling the fuck out the McFanboys. It's beautiful.

Floyd is a decision fighter with track shoes...Conor is probably laughing at these 2 talking about him in social media...

It's funny how a large majority of Conor fans seem to have some sort of insecure gif meltdown here, while Conor is probably sitting somewhere laughing his off that he is getting this much attention on his time off.

Or we're in on it and are trolling so that Conor keeps getting more and more famous and his haters get more and more salty, causing them to react even more, until eventually we've created an endless cycle where Conor simply keeps getting more and more attention.

southpark1280-2jpg-fe16ae_1280w.jpg

Last edited:
Or we're in on it and are trolling you so that Conor keeps getting more and more famous and his haters get more and more salty, causing them to react to even more, until eventually we've created an endless cycle where Conor simply keeps getting more and more attention.

southpark1280-2jpg-fe16ae_1280w.jpg
164N0.gif

The biggest problem is that people watch that fight with the first fight specifically on their mind. Thus you got dumb fucks scoring round 2 for Nate because "he's turning it on just like last time!!!", and then when he does it again in round 3 it's "OMG, here comes the end guyzz, Conor's done!!". And then they just keep waiting all fight for Conor to gas and Nate to finish him like before and therefore overvalue everything Nate's doing.

If that first fight had never happened then you'd have way less people saying Nate won or it was a draw. It's just people being too biased because of the first fight. It was a clear 3-2 win for Conor, and even round 5 he only lost because of the literally last second TD. It was a close fight, but it was also a fight Conor clearly won in any other scenario than that people were influenced by the first fight and what they thought WOULD happen, and not what WAS happening.

That's exactly what happened where I was at. Everyone brought up the first fight as soon as Conor left pled gas after the second and going into the 3rd. I get where they are coming from. But the facts are the fight was still going and still went on.
My biggest issue is people seriously giving Nate a 10-8 round but coincidently forgetting Nate got dropped in the first 2 rounds.

3rd round when Conor was backed up against the cage and Nate was teeing off on him and the referee was telling Conor he has to do something or else he's going to stop the fight.

"People say 'Why didn't you pull Nate off?' and I'll tell you why.

"You've got one guy doing damage to another guy in that position, and Nate was doing a great job in that third round. Was I close to stopping it? No, I was not close because Conor was aware of what he was doing.

"He got hit by some shots but he was blocking a lot. He was rolling, his shoulders were blocking shots; he was tired and he was trying to catch wind, let Nate go and not throw a lot back, to save himself. That's what I call smart fighting."

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/ufc-202-referee-john-mccarthy-is-clearly-in-awe-of-conor-mcgregor/82129

Nice narrative you've made up for yourself there.

3rd round when Conor was backed up against the cage and Nate was teeing off on him and the referee was telling Conor he has to do something or else he's going to stop the fight.

John McCarthy never said any such thing you delusional twerp.

This is something I don't get; why do people try to go back to the first fight when talking about Nate vs McGregor? When fighters have a rematch, the importance is ALWAYS placed on the latest encounter because that is the best indicator of their respective skill sets. It essentially renders the first fight close to irrelevance. Same way if Aldo edged McGregor in a rematch, the 13 second talk would have to die down and become irrelevant.

Talking about the second fight, Nate couldn't touch McGregor for 8 minutes;, like it was that embarrassing. McGregor gassed again which opened the door for Nate to comeback but round 4 was clearly McGregor's. There's really no doubt who won the match but good on Nate who's still riding the wave of his victory 9 months ago.

While true, the first fight is not irrelevant it displayed something very interesting. And that is Two guys came in trying to impose their will and natural go to style and Conor came up short. The second fight was about Conor having to adjust his style he always uses and fight a bit safer, which is not his main style of fighting.

I just saw the fight and Conor got robbed of an unanimous decision, scored it like this:

1- Conor 10-7
2- Conor 10-8
3- Draw 10-10
4- Conor 10-9
5- Nate 10-9

Everyone that isn't a Conor hater knows that Conor won

I scored it Conor 1,2,3,4,5

Why is Floyd giving Conor all this free publicity and helping to promote Conor/Nate 3?

These are all things Conor wants.

Floyd isn't asking what you poor fucks think. He's letting us know what HE thinks.

Stop crying, and move on. The fight was close, Conor won, but people have different opinions regarding the decision.

The End

Back