"I think you won that 2nd fight too" - Mayweather talking to Nate

I love how triggered diehard Conor fans get by Nate and Mayweather. Many of them like to bring up what John McCarthy said about not being close to stopping the fight, but leave out the part where he said it looked like Nate legitimately had a hurt rib, and that Conor looked like he wanted out of the fight. Props to Conor though, he bit down and didn't quit this time, although he did literally turn and run away when he winded. Good clock checking too.

So did you have Hendo beating Bisping with his knockdowns too?

Yes. 1 and 2 obviously Hendo, and 5 for Hendo as well. 5 was close, fairly even striking with Bisping edging volume but Hendo edging impact/significance of landed strikes. Plus the only takedown.

Hilarious that Floyd's just trying to use Nate for his own ends, and nate and all the Diaz dick-suckers are just slurping it up. Giddy about it actually.

Mayweather speaks the truth and i just saw the fight again and scored it like this:

1-Conor 10-9
2-Conor 10-9
3-Nate 10-8
4-Draw 10-10
5-Nate 10-9

Nate Diaz got robbed as he said when Joe interviewed him the UFC and the MMA community can't have someone like him ruining their WWEesque plans for Conor.

Conor won the 1st 2 rounds both 10-9 then the 3rd round was at least 10-8 for Nate because of the running...if Conor didn't run to buy time then he would have been finished late in that round....good call by that one judge...but the 4th round was a draw 10-10 while Nate won the 5th round 10-9.

Nate won 48-47

Everyone who isn't a Connor nuthugger knows that Diaz won.

Hell even Sports Illustrated would not put Conor in the running for Sportsman of the year because they the truth about how his claim to be a 2 time simultaneous world champ is nothing but manufactured success and special treatment from the UFC since only Conor was given the opportunity while other fighters would not be allowed to do so.
So Diaz gets a 10-8 ("at least!") for the third but Conor gets a 10-9 in the first after knocking Diaz down and schooling him for literally every second of the round?

Put the bong down and step away from your keyboard. It was a close fight, but that's just retarded levels of bias in your scoring.

And that is Two guys came in trying to impose their will and natural go to style and Conor came up short. The second fight was about Conor having to adjust his style he always uses and fight a bit safer, which is not his main style of fighting.

You sound like that makes Conor a worse fighter, yet Conor won that fight. And then he fought the champion in the next division up like that too and won that one too.

This change of style has worked out pretty well for him, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

but leave out the part where he said it looked like Nate legitimately had a hurt rib

Probably because he only looked like he had a rib injury after Conor hit him in the gut a few times.

and that Conor looked like he wanted out of the fight.

Probably because BJM also said that Conor then bit down on his mouthpiece and said "Fuck it I'm not quitting this time" and proceeded to take back the fight and halt Diaz' momentum.

The person running the narrative here is you my friend.

Probably because he only looked like he had a rib injury after Conor hit him in the gut a few times.

Nope.

Probably because BJM also said that Conor then bit down on his mouthpiece and said "Fuck it I'm not quitting this time" and proceeded to take back the fight and halt Diaz' momentum.

The person running the narrative here is you my friend.

Go find it and listen to it yourself. He said Conor looked like he wanted out (at one or more points in the fight, I don't remember exactly).

Go find it and listen to it yourself. He said Conor looked like he wanted out (at one or more points in the fight, I don't remember exactly).

I don't need to go find anything when I've already linked the interview in this very thread:

"There are moments in fights and I don't know if fans see them but I see them. It was going like you were saying [with McGregor struggling], very similar to that first fight. Nate was starting to take over and you could see it on Conor's face.

"You could see, at a certain point, he was getting beat. The guy, he grabbed his nuts and he f**king said 'You know what, I've got to continue on. I'm not going to quit; I'm not going to let this go the way it did last time' and he sucked it up.

He didn't say McGregor wanted out, he specifically said that McGregor said fuck that and pushed forward instead of quitting.

I don't need to go find anything when I've already linked the interview in this very thread:

He didn't say McGregor wanted out, he specifically said that McGregor said fuck that and pushed forward instead of quitting.
I could be mistaken about how he worded it, but the quote I'm referencing was audio. I didn't read it.

Mayweather being very obvious in his attempts to get into Conor's head.

Just listened to it again, and you're correct, he didn't say McGregor wanted out, although him mentioning McGregor 'sucking it up' implies that McGregor had to pull himself together in order to not quite again.

Regardless, I still enjoy throwing bait out for Conor diehards.

Conor out struck Nate 3 out of the 5 rounds
Accuracy of the punches landed by Conor caused more damage
3 Knockdowns causes a 10-8 according to 10 point must system one knockdown did not actually seem to hurt Diaz but that's just a perception.

His last fight were he knocked down Eddie Alvarez 5 times before moving in to finish him off.

What you posted is a lie and I can't believe you got 3 or 4 likes. I'm sure you will get more likes.

1st round:

#1: Mac hits Edward hard enough to lay Edward on his back, which is a true, non bait, brain rattling knockdown. Mac goes in for the kill while Edward is still on his back. Edward scrambles to get up and Mac couldn't finish him off.

#2: Mac hits Edward while Edward is coming in and knocks him to his side and to his knee, where Edward quickly gets up. Mac didn't go in for the kill because he knew that knockdown had a lot to do with balance and slipping.

#3: Mac hits Edward knocking him to his arse. Legit knockdown, and Mac went in for the kill. Mac knew it wasn't bait because Edward's beej isn't good enough to attempt a bait knockdown.

2nd round:

#4: Mac puts Edward on one knee with a punch. Mac rushes in to finish, which he couldn't.

#5: Mac drops Edward with a combo that Mac knew had a dramatic affect. He goes in for the kill.

You didn't watch the fight.

Of course he thinks that. Him and McGoat is beefing. Why would he not say that? Now's a great time for Conor to talk trash about Mayweather's bad boxing judgements

There is zero chance a boxer who hates grappling and mma would score that fight for Nate with conor gettinf 3 knockdowns

And you for some reason thought he actually scored the fight...let alone scored it well?
Y4gw2x0.jpg

nate won , get over it.

No. Obsessive, creepy Conor haters think Nate won that fight. Close fight, but Conor won.
maybe point scoring wise yes.... IDK

but nate´s victory by standing beatup + panicwrestling + instant tap ...

nate is above connor.... connor will never redeem that loss until he finishes nate

that´s my real point

also i´m not that creepy

Mayweather is loving it. Well Conor has his attention which is good and bad.

Huge payday=good

Looking foolish on one of the biggest stages=bad

Back