"I think you won that 2nd fight too" - Mayweather talking to Nate

I'm sure Floyd has seen many MMA fights, is an expert at scoring them and I greatly value his unbiased opinion.
How about p4p #1 DJ? He shook his head at the decision and said Nate won as well.

The only person who was almost finished in the fight was Conor.
Not according to the guy that was in charge of stopping the fight

Guy asked him how close he was to stopping it at the end of the 2nd and in the 3rd, his response...

Last edited:
Nate wasn't finished in any of the knock downs so it doesn't matter

The second Nate had Conor wobbled he either shot for a td or ran away

These are the facts people

Not according to the guy that was in charge of stopping the fight

Yea sure, he's telling Conor to move or he'll stop the fight and he wasn't close. Time ran out in the round and that's the only thing that saved him.

Yea sure, he's telling Conor to move or he'll stop the fight and he wasn't close. Time ran out in the round and that's the only thing that saved him.
Denial
LOL

Why would the ref lie about that?

<36><36><36><36><36>

Oh Im really surprised he said that, I thought he would say Conor deserved it and be fully objective about it.

Konour won btw.

Denial
LOL

Why would the ref lie about that?

<36><36><36><36><36>

Because he doesn't want to look like a toolbag for almost stopping a fight to save a fighter the judges gave the majority decision to.

Because he doesn't want to look like a toolbag for almost stopping a fight to save a fighter the judges gave the majority decision to.
<{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}><{CMPALM}>

Conor definitely won that fight.

I'd bet on Nate in a third, though. I think he'd finish Conor inside of three.

Nate with Wizard of Oz vibes - the disembodied head.

There is zero chance a boxer who hates grappling and mma would score that fight for Nate with conor gettinf 3 knockdowns

Those were bait knockdowns. Don't you think Cawnur would have rushed in at least one of those knockdowns? Name a fight where Cahnir didn't rush in when he knocked the other fighter down. Those fighters got knocked down because they were hurt. Nate thought Mac G would fall for it but C Mac saw it all 3 times.

Diaz: 2
McGregor: 0

Wow, I'm so surprised.

{<doc}

Conor won by a small margin. At the end of that 5th round, Nate still had a little left from his second wind and Conor had zero wind. I wouldn't confidently say Conor is better than Nate after the second fight, specially considering how the first fight went. I really want to see a 3rd fight.

hahahahaha Connie's dickriders in this thread are saltier than I thought.

You people are legit retarded if you don't realize he's just taunting mcgregor

There is zero chance a boxer who hates grappling and mma would score that fight for Nate with conor gettinf 3 knockdowns
There's zero chance that anybody with MMA knowledge would score that fight with Connie turning his back and running away most of the fight. You don't get points for being scared to engage.

Back