I think silva wants Nick because Nick clowned him in the fight

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Anderson put up a boring fight in this one and he knows. I think he wants that one back and fight like normal anderson and not fight a safe fight and get clowned on. it seems like hes ashamed of how he fought or somehting.

kind of like how Condit wanted the Nick Diaz fight back too. He didnt like how he fought in that one either, getting slapped and clowned, and avoiding the fight for the most part, and playing it safe.

It seems like Nick is an easy opponent to win against if you play it safe. But if you dont you'll get boxed up and outvolumed.

giphy.gif

He wants Nick because it's a relatively easy fight and the card will sell. The same reason why he wants Conor.

Even current shot old man Silva beats Diaz.

This is as bad as the conor fan boys posting a pic of him with his hands behind his back out of range of Floyd to show how he "clowned" him.

Silva wants the fight because its a low risk easy pay check.

Last edited:
Nick boxes USADA AS's ears off.
Make it happen Dana. 5 rounds please.

I think the diaz brothers will fight the notorious spider like this

ZVooqbXQZZ0

Anderson loves calling out WW’s and FW’s

Diaz was petrified of Anderson. Lying down etc. was just a desperate cover attempt.

He needs a W on his record to continue fighting, too many L's and he loses his appeal. Good money as well.

I don't think you know what "clowning" someone is. Taunting safely out of range is not "clowning". Nick fought like a scared bitch. He went from Nick the aggressive volume puncher to Nick the scared counter striker. In the later rounds when Anderson was more comfortable (he was hesitant at first because his leg break) Nick was literally running scared

hj.png

Nick boxes USADA AS's ears off.
Make it happen Dana. 5 rounds please.

The Anderson that fought Nick was BY FAR the worst version of Anderson we have ever seen. Coming back from his leg breaking in half, he was hesitant and not comfortable at all. And he still beat Nick pretty easy every round and had Nick running away in the 5th

Anderson put up a boring fight in this one and he knows. I think he wants that one back and fight like normal anderson and not fight a safe fight and get clowned on. it seems like hes ashamed of how he fought or somehting.

kind of like how Condit wanted the Nick Diaz fight back too. He didnt like how he fought in that one either, getting slapped and clowned, and avoiding the fight for the most part, and playing it safe.

It seems like Nick is an easy opponent to win against if you play it safe. But if you dont you'll get boxed up and outvolumed.

giphy.gif
Nick is a big name, will stand and bang and will sell.

He doesn’t want any piece of the Yoels and Costas of the world. Those guys are too violent and may grapple.. mainly yoel

Nick is a big name, will stand and bang and will sell.

He doesn’t want any piece of the Yoels and Costas of the world. Those guys are too violent and may grapple.. mainly yoel

Did you see the first fight? Nick WONT stand and bang with Anderson. Nick became a passive counter striker against Anderson

Back