I think silva wants Nick because Nick clowned him in the fight

I don't think you know what "clowning" someone is. Taunting safely out of range is not "clowning". Nick fought like a scared bitch. He went from Nick the aggressive volume puncher to Nick the scared counter striker. In the later rounds when Anderson was more comfortable (he was hesitant at first because his leg break) Nick was literally running scared

View attachment 522375
Horrible bait. This was after Nick dodged Silva's spinning heel kick.
They met right up after. Quit lying NOOB

It’s because it’s a seemingly easier fight against a fairly well known opponent. I’m an Andy fan, but it seems like he tends to call out undersized fighters. I.e GSP, Conor, Nick.

Was thinking of who else would make sense for Anderson to fight besides NIck, and Shogun was my next thought. I see Bisping's eye is doing better, any chance he comes out of retirement? Who else would make sense? No young lions.
Problem is Anderson the oldest fighter on the roster at his weight so if he wants to keep fighting looks like hell hell to keep fighting younger guys but Shogun in Curitiba would be dope

Oh yeah, Silva is gonna rip his head off this time.

Sherdog is clueless lol. There wasn't a single moment in that fight where Nick was winning.
He laid on the ground like an idiot. Congrats.

You are clueless lol, he wants the fight because Diaz give him the biggest possible payday other than Conor which would never happen.

Anderson wants the honor of having the greatest fighter who ever lived knock him out for the final time before he retires. He knows whats up.

Did you see the first fight? Nick WONT stand and bang with Anderson. Nick became a passive counter striker against Anderson
In other words, nick will not be spamming take downs. It will be a fight that will likely stay standing.

I like how Anderson and Condit get blamed for those fights when theres only one thing that both of those fights have in common

In other words, nick will not be spamming take downs. It will be a fight that will likely stay standing.
Then say stand with Anderson. There was no banging in that fight. Nick was terrified to engage

Silva-Diaz-Rematch.jpg Silva-Diaz-Rematch.jpg Silva-Diaz-Rematch.jpg
I don't think you know what "clowning" someone is. Taunting safely out of range is not "clowning". Nick fought like a scared bitch. He went from Nick the aggressive volume puncher to Nick the scared counter striker. In the later rounds when Anderson was more comfortable (he was hesitant at first because his leg break) Nick was literally running scared

View attachment 522375

he was out of range because of anderson was avoiding the fight.
hj.png

LOL yeah Anderson was the one avoiding the fight. Nick changed his entire aggressive style and became a counter puncher because he was scared of getting countered by Silva. Anderson is a counter striker, Nick is an aggressive volume puncher. So who's fault is it if there was not a lot of action?

Nick literally turned his back and ran from Anderson

That's funny. I think Andy wants to fight Nick because he wants an easy payday.

Standing out of range taunting is clowning now? Thats as pathetic as Conor putting his hands behind his back well out of range of Floyd. We all saw what Nick did when Anderson got close to him.

THIS is clowning

6UrR.gif

2B2F4B04C8316EF1B1F3AB9733DE16529561E2C0

andy.gif

Standing out of range taunting is clowning now? Thats as pathetic as Conor putting his hands behind his back well out of range of Floyd. We all saw what Nick did when Anderson got close to him.

THIS is clowning

6UrR.gif

2B2F4B04C8316EF1B1F3AB9733DE16529561E2C0

andy.gif
Nick Diaz did the cardinal sin of fighting and exposed his back. Anderson stood still frozen like a deer in headlights he couldn't fathom the disrespect.

Back