I think silva wants Nick because Nick clowned him in the fight

Anderson got knocked out by Khalil before that fight? Maybe he was just gun shy

Nick Diaz did the cardinal sin of fighting and exposed his back. Anderson stood still frozen like a deer in headlights he couldn't fathom the disrespect.

Anderson is a counter puncher that wanted to counter punch. Nick is an aggressive volume puncher that tried being a passive counter puncher against Andy. Nick was the one that DRASTICALLY changed his style in that fight, not Anderson. Standing there>>>>>>running away like a bitch. Nick went full Condit in the 5th. Except Condit actually threw strikes

I saw a video of Nick today...a real recent one on an MMA news youtube video.

He bought a bottle of , it cut out, then he's drunk and says he doesn't want to hurt anybody he just wants to party.

He wont be back til the money runs out. At that point he will be old.

Anderson is a counter puncher that wanted to counter punch. Nick is an aggressive volume puncher that tried being a passive counter puncher against Andy. Nick was the one that DRASTICALLY changed his style in that fight, not Anderson. Standing there>>>>>>running away like a bitch. Nick went full Condit in the 5th. Except Condit actually threw strikes
Nobody cares about who changed styles Andy let way too much shit fly its nobodies fault but his own he cant pull the trigger. Chill brah I like Andy, you like Andy, but Andy let Nick do worse then clown, Nick gave him advantageous positions with no punishment.

Nick gave him advantageous positions with no punishment.
LOl no he didn't. When? When he lay on the ground like a moron? Anderson has NEVER followed qa flopping fighter to the ground

Also remember Nick fans shitting on Condit for "changing" his style? Why doesn't Nick get the same hate for changing his style because he was scared of Anderson

LOl no he didn't. When? When he lay on the ground like a moron? Anderson has NEVER followed qa flopping fighter to the ground

Also remember Nick fans shitting on Condit for "changing" his style? Why doesn't Nick get the same hate for changing his style because he was scared of Anderson
I think Condit won that fight also stop using X fighter doesn't do that normally as an excuse all fights present different opportunities and situations Andy has ground game he didnt even pressure Nick when he layed down thats sad and more specifically he let Nick give his back standing.

I think Condit won that fight also stop using X fighter doesn't do that normally as an excuse all fights present different opportunities and situations Andy has ground game he didnt even pressure Nick when he layed down thats sad and more specifically he let Nick give his back standing.

Nick gave his back when he was about 10 feet away haha. Thats not giving your back buddy. The closest Nick actually came to giving his back was when he sprinted away from Anderson in the 5th. Also When has Anderson EVER worked the top game in MMA? He ALWAYS lets his opponent up.

Anderson was understandably a little passive coming back from his leg snapping in half. In the later rounds he was more comfortable and walking Nick down as Nick ran in fear.

Nick gave his back when he was about 10 feet away haha. Thats not giving your back buddy. The closest Nick actually came to giving his back was when he sprinted away from Anderson in the 5th. Also When has Anderson EVER worked the top game in MMA? He ALWAYS lets his opponent up.

Anderson was understandably a little passive coming back from his leg snapping in half. In the later rounds he was more comfortable and walking Nick down as Nick ran in fear.
I disagree. Also Andy was on steroids sooo I mean he looked really bad in a fight he was cheating in. Defense??

I think he wants Nick because he wants a paycheck and hopefully with not much head trauma

Back