I think silva wants Nick because Nick clowned him in the fight

Sherdog is clueless lol. There wasn't a single moment in that fight where Nick was winning.
He laid on the ground like an idiot. Congrats.

Sherdog is clueless lol. There wasn't a single moment in that fight where Nick was winning.
He laid on the ground like an idiot. Congrats.

He also taunted safely out of range

I think the diaz brothers will fight the notorious spider like this

ZVooqbXQZZ0

My god! There were two sequels to the worst movie of all time!?

Since when is getting your face busted open and losing a fight clowning someone?

AS probably just wants a runback because he thinks he can finish Nick this time around.

Its because Nick exposed him as a boring and hesitant counter striker.

In the Adesanya fight he was coming forward aggressively for the first time in a LONG time.
He wants to come back and try his new style.
I think he smokes Nick in the rematch. (Even if Nick wasn't inactive for so long)

Don't think Nick ever fights again I'd like to see Anderson fight Shogun next would be a entertaining fight

Lmmfao. Anderoid was so afraid to fight a lifelong ww that he decided to get juiced to the gills and still looked terrible against a stoned out of his mind Diaz. Now he wants a rematch. How humiliating for Silva hahahaha hahahaha. He’s 1-5-1 in the last 5 years, even with his juice.

I think he wants Nick because Nick is retired and he will probably still beat Nick. Simple.

He beat Nick but wasn't himself that fight in any way, shape or form, he'd been ko'd brutally and had a terrible injury and you could see it played on his mind, he beats Nick with ease in a rematch imo.

Or because they made millions just to stand there and do nothing in the last fight, so why not con the public into buying a shit fight again?

Nick is smaller, hes also less active and in fight shape than Silva.

Don't think Nick ever fights again I'd like to see Anderson fight Shogun next would be a entertaining fight
Was thinking of who else would make sense for Anderson to fight besides NIck, and Shogun was my next thought. I see Bisping's eye is doing better, any chance he comes out of retirement? Who else would make sense? No young lions.

Anderson loves calling out WW’s and FW’s
While he usually does that, I have to recognize in the end he doesn't duck the fights he should take. He fought the Chris, he fought Cormier with 24 hours notice, and he was really brave taking the fight with Adesanya

Anderson put up a boring fight in this one and he knows. I think he wants that one back and fight like normal anderson and not fight a safe fight and get clowned on. it seems like hes ashamed of how he fought or somehting.

kind of like how Condit wanted the Nick Diaz fight back too. He didnt like how he fought in that one either, getting slapped and clowned, and avoiding the fight for the most part, and playing it safe.

It seems like Nick is an easy opponent to win against if you play it safe. But if you dont you'll get boxed up and outvolumed.

giphy.gif

I'm gonna say this a million times on this forum in the upcoming months or years lol

Anderson did not take the fight because it was a challenge. He took the fight because it was a guaranteed striking match and he believed he could win and with a win, he was promised a title shot. His fans need to stop acting like it was some hero stance at a challenge lol he called out Nick Diaz afterwards....

Diaz has fought MW but we all know he's a WW lol

Nah Silva just needs help from The Nick to score a fat sack of Marijuanny

Silva want fighters that will stand and bang... I don't think he wants to worry about ground anymore.... hence Nick and Connor call outs.

And I approve his thinking.

Back