i think conor was a bit flustered by diaz

4ce7554e968179fcbc176b9e56b0505be1587045eb268966d79b43a5fc804416.jpg

Hell yeah they knew he was gonna fight Nate for awhile now. It's the only way zuffa can stack the odds in conors favor. But Nate's not stupid when it comes to how they do this shit, he's probably been preparing knowing that he might get the call last minute. Not the first time they've pulled this shit. I said it in another thread and people were freakin out, but Nate just said this shit himself now boys. So suckit

Diaz gonna beat that ass

Dude, you made a whole entire different thread before the fight was announced saying Conor was ducking fighting Nate at 165, now they're fighting at 170. Your bullshit knows no bounds.

Conor quickly silenced him with the mentioning nate's teammates testing positive for roids. Notice how nate just sat there, no response. That equals losing...

He responded by again saying "you're on steroids". Which was funny.

Conor ducked Cerrone and Khabib, it's quite obvious. Maybe he didn't but the UFC did protect him from fighting them and that's quite obvious.

I just mentioned in another topic that in less than 3 months Conor is moving from 145 to 170 and looks absolutely jacked.

Are you forgetting that conor cuts an obscene amount of weight to make 145? Are you also aware that conor is constantly tested?

aldo, pourier, holloway all the same height or taller. So there goes your theory..

My theory? I didn't say it I was just quoting Nate you seem mighty defensive man?

They both had their moments of getting flustered. I was just surprised to see how much Conor did at a couple of points and how little Nate did overall really lol

Odd, I thought the same thing I was expecting Conor to really poke & prod Nate never really happened. But Conor look flustered when Nate brought up the fact that Conor loves to fight midgets.
conor's insecurity lightened up because he's the midget now.

He responded by again saying "you're on steroids". Which was funny.

That's like me giving a detailed argument and someone saying, "your ugly" haha Not really a good comeback. very 3rd grade.

That's like me giving a detailed argument and someone saying, "your ugly" haha Not really a good comeback. very 3rd grade.

I agree. I think that's why I found it so funny haha.

Yea he got way too mad about the roids thing. Nate is fucking funny. I hope he wins this fight somehow.

You know, TS, they say that people with autism usually do find it hard to read body language and assess social situations.

You know, bringing up autism to insinuate a negative connotation towards someone is a dick move. I think people mostly do it because they don't think anyone will stand up and say shut the fuck up. But I always will. :)

You know, TS, they say that people with autism usually do find it hard to read body language and assess social situations.
not even a good attempt man. if your going to be a dick that is all fine and fair game but why bash on autistic people or others with special needs?

Only if you were on steroids, someone calls you :eek::eek::eek: are you bothered by it if you're not?
I don't think that's comparable. ":eek::eek::eek:" is pretty standard jab and not libelous in this day and age. Accusing someone of roiding when they're a clean fighter is a bigger deal. It would be like if I called you a racist or a pedophile.

Nah, it was a wild accusation and when Conor flipped it onto Nate's boys (Gil and Jake) then we saw what flustered looks like.

Back