i think conor was a bit flustered by diaz

pride_rules

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
your'e on steroids. lol. conor got mad.
and also, diaz made me think. what if conor and his camp knew this was going to happen. that part it got a bit fishy to me. and wish someone would have asked conor why not khabib... thoughts on the press conference? predictions on the fight? i got nate via sub

"they called me up offered me a bunch of money, i said fuck that i want more of that shit" -kenflo

Hell yeah they knew he was gonna fight Nate for awhile now. It's the only way zuffa can stack the odds in conors favor. But Nate's not stupid when it comes to how they do this shit, he's probably been preparing knowing that he might get the call last minute. Not the first time they've pulled this shit. I said it in another thread and people were freakin out, but Nate just said this shit himself now boys. So suckit

Diaz gonna beat that ass

Yeah, they both had their moments. Really good stuff.

mmmyeah, no, he kinda shut nate up good when he was saying hey, your training partners were doping- did you know about it?

*crickets.

Diaz and his stoner paranoia, about Conor knowing before something happened.

I guess the guy really is Mystic Mac if he knew Rafael would break his foot even before it happened.

If someone at your work accused you of stealing you'd be livid
Not if part of my job was talking shit on my coworkers year round to audiences of multi thousands and then at one of the organized public shit talking events that my boss puts on , a coworker that I shit talk accused me....it's all about context

nah... like he said, he respects nate.... i dont think he wanted to go in too hard. seemed mostly because of that

Nate did call conor out. Conor definitely was flustered about the roids.

He looked like doesn't want to piss Nate off too much.

He seemed too bothered by the steroids comment

well it's not really a light accusation considering the penalties these days...and especially in conor's case it could cost him tens of millions

Yeah, they both had their moments. Really good stuff.

I knew there was going to be a debate about who "won"

Diaz looked uncomfortable up there at first. I don't think he accused Conor of being on steroids at first, think he said: 'everyone's on steroids' but Conor got riled up thinking he accused him the second time when a journalist asked Diaz to elaborate on that comment.

I thought the funniest thing was the crowd chanting 'Conor' and Diaz saying; "this is Amurica"

well it's not really a light accusation considering the penalties these days...and especially in conor's case it could cost him tens of millions
He's already the champ so he has the most strict testing, a Diaz brother lobbing shots in the dark doesn't really do any damage

Odd, I thought the same thing I was expecting Conor to really poke & prod Nate never really happened. But Conor look flustered when Nate brought up the fact that Conor loves to fight midgets.

and also, diaz made me think. what if conor and his camp knew this was going to happen. that part it got a bit fishy to me. and wish someone would have asked conor why not khabib... thoughts on the press conference? predictions on the fight? i got nate via sub

"they called me up offered me a bunch of money, i said fuck that i want more of that shit" -kenflo

I think he got flustered a bit in the beginning then regained his composure. Is normal though after all, when is the last time he had a dance partner promotion-wise in the UFC? Never.

yeah, why would he possibly get angry at someone trying to tarnish his massive accomplishments by saying he was using steroids to achieve them?? its not like he busted his ass to make a success of himself or anything?

Conor had a right to call him on that

Like Aldo, eh?

In all seriousness - it sounded like Diaz had his excuse locked down in the first 5 minutes talking about late notice.

Why ask about Khabib when they can ask Conor what his favorite things to spend money on are, or ask him over and over if the change in opponent was a big deal to him (to which he answered he doesn't train for specific people every time)?

Back