i think conor was a bit flustered by diaz

Odd, I thought the same thing I was expecting Conor to really poke & prod Nate never really happened. But Conor look flustered when Nate brought up the fact that Conor loves to fight midgets.
Well that was Nate's best chance to rustle Conor lol

Not if part of my job was talking shit on my coworkers year round to audiences of multi thousands and then at one of the organized public shit talking events that my boss puts on , a coworker that I shit talk accused me....it's all about context
I can't even read that sentence

"I've been fighting grownups for ten years. You knocked out three midgets and now you're all pumped up."

I laughed my ass off lol.

Nate did call conor out. Conor definitely was flustered about the roids.

Conor quickly silenced him with the mentioning nate's teammates testing positive for roids. Notice how nate just sat there, no response. That equals losing...

Like Aldo, eh?

In all seriousness - it sounded like Diaz had his excuse locked down in the first 5 minutes talking about late notice.
Like Aldo what,lol?
Can we just enjoy this fight and everything about it? Both are killers,quit bitching about excuses,flash KOs and "Getting in his head" , it's not happening.

your'e on steroids. lol. conor got mad.
and also, diaz made me think. what if conor and his camp knew this was going to happen. that part it got a bit fishy to me. and wish someone would have asked conor why not khabib... thoughts on the press conference? predictions on the fight? i got nate via sub

"they called me up offered me a bunch of money, i said fuck that i want more of that shit" -kenflo

You mean when Diaz said; 'why you calling me out at the awards?'

Maybe this?

And this?

And there's a few more.

your'e on steroids. lol. conor got mad.
and also, diaz made me think. what if conor and his camp knew this was going to happen. that part it got a bit fishy to me. and wish someone would have asked conor why not khabib... thoughts on the press conference? predictions on the fight?

Khabib question: It's been answered a hundred times, if you're a Conor hater you might as well look away because you're not going to accept the answer but:

1) Khabib has been out injured for the last two years.
2) If they chose Khabib, there is no guarantee that he would make the walk on March 5th. It's high, high risk.
3) Ferguson wanted to fight him in March, but Khabib asked for the fight to be in April (presumably to give him more time to heal up).
4) It also makes sense for Khabib to get a fight or two under his belt since his layoff, because if Conor does beat RDA at UFC 200, Khabib is THE man to challenge him for the LW title. [Doog Doogson]
5) It's more commercially sensible to have a guy like Nate step in, considering there's only 10 days to market the fight [Doog Doogson]
6) UFC have a contract with fox and khabib is booked for it [The Beast within]

Hell yeah they knew he was gonna fight Nate for awhile now. It's the only way zuffa can stack the odds in conors favor. But Nate's not stupid when it comes to how they do this shit, he's probably been preparing knowing that he might get the call last minute. Not the first time they've pulled this shit. I said it in another thread and people were freakin out, but Nate just said this shit himself now boys. So suckit

Suckit? Diaz himself said that the UFC were asking him about this fight now for months - how exactly are the UFC trying to blindside him if they've apparently been in negotiations for months?

Odd, I thought the same thing I was expecting Conor to really poke & prod Nate never really happened. But Conor look flustered when Nate brought up the fact that Conor loves to fight midgets.

aldo, pourier, holloway all the same height or taller. So there goes your theory..

Like Aldo what,lol?
Can we just enjoy this fight and everything about it? Both are killers,quit bitching about excuses,flash KOs and "Getting in his head" , it's not happening.

You said he looked like he didn't want to piss Diaz off, you loon :D

Someone accuses you of doing steroids, would upset anyone that is natural. Can you blame him?

I expected him to laugh it off and say something like "keep telling yourself that"

Instead his voice went up 2 octaves and he threw a bitch fit.

Someone accuses you of doing steroids, would upset anyone that is natural. Can you blame him?

Only if you were on steroids, someone calls you :eek::eek::eek: are you bothered by it if you're not?

Conor's used to rustling people with his shit talk and Nate flat out doesn't care, took the wind out of his sails there.

Back