i think conor was a bit flustered by diaz

I think he was more flustered by the Diaz fans who kept showing support for Nate and heckling him. He repeatedly went quiet and stared straight ahead into the distance. Conor was thrown off and had to keep centering himself.

Someone accuses you of doing steroids, would upset anyone that is natural. Can you blame him?

145 to 170, jacked, in three months time? In some circles that's called an obvious steroid cycle.

Conor seemed scared/nervous after the steroid and fighting midgets stuff. WAR DIAZ.

I think mcgregor was just thankful Diaz took the fight. This is a very easy fight for him... diaz is out of shape and will not be ready to fight.

Conor quickly silenced him with the mentioning nate's teammates testing positive for roids. Notice how nate just sat there, no response. That equals losing...
Conor sounded like a guilty person trying to deflect the blame. Nate didn't need to say anything else. I think he lost the roid exchange big time.

he has a right to be bothered by the steroid accusation. that's a serious accusation, you can get sued for that

I think the dude talking about burying people in the desert and people's kids gives up any right to take the moral high ground in that situation.

I thought the funniest thing was the crowd chanting 'Conor' and Diaz saying; "this is Amurica"

0905-thought-america.jpg

Back