I think Conor is going to destroy Nate on Saturday

200.gif

Conor fans are putting a lot of stock into his revamped camp but it doesn't mean much. He's just finally learning to train like everyone else has been for decades. And regarding making adjustments based on the first fight, the edge goes to Diaz. He has a lot more experience and fight wisdom to know what to fix and how to fix it, while if you hear how Conor and Kavanaugh speak, they are still in lala land, having delusions of granduer, thinking that if you go through the motions of a real camp, you'll automatically be the superior fighter. At the end of the day, Nate's the better fighter and probably wins 100 out of 100, no matter what Conor does.

The first fight proved one thing. You can exercise and train everyday and eat healthy BUT still you will lose if the other guy has superior genes. That's the problem with Conor. Go out for a walk and ask girls this question. Which men do you prefer? 6'1 ripped guys or 5'8 manlets? Tall guys are just superior in everything

Apparently you don't need to be tall to build the UFC into a 4 billion dollar company.

Is anybody here to explain me " what did conor learn from first match ? ";
in 4 - 5 months learned jiujitsu from Dillon Danis ? oh he is wrestler now ? :D ;
Nate will win by submission or knock him out! Mark my words.

I think the following will make a difference:
  • Going many rounds in camp with long southpaws
  • Entering this fight with a different mindset
  • Understanding the need to pace himself + versatility in attacks
  • Back to healthy eating and more focus on cardio

He better do it in the 1st round cuz Nate can keep a significantly faster pace without tiring...

Conor fans are putting a lot of stock into his revamped camp but it doesn't mean much. He's just finally learning to train like everyone else has been for decades. And regarding making adjustments based on the first fight, the edge goes to Diaz. He has a lot more experience and fight wisdom to know what to fix and how to fix it, while if you hear how Conor and Kavanaugh speak, they are still in lala land, having delusions of granduer, thinking that if you go through the motions of a real camp, you'll automatically be the superior fighter. At the end of the day, Nate's the better fighter and probably wins 100 out of 100, no matter what Conor does.

Ok, here we really differ in our opinion.

I think that Conor is the better fighter.

Few days and we know who is right.

Having reviewed the available footage for this fight, this is my prediction.

Conor is coming into this fight in the best shape of his life with a camp tailored specifically for Nate.

He learned a lot about Nate in his last fight and will be more versatile in his attacks and better paced.

Most seem to think that Nate is going to win again. Some seem to think that Conor does not stand a chance.

I think Conor will shock the world with a spectacular performance where he will pick Nate apart.

I think we are about to witness greatness in a few days.

What is your wager?

He underestimated Nate and thought he could end him in one round.

There was no versatility in his attacks, just winging the left hand without any setups.

Also, watch Firas breakdown on how Conors arrogance broke him mentally.

Basically a lot of mistakes that he most likely are not going to replicate.
No versatility? Let's go back and count how many fancy kicks Conor threw..how many right upper cuts he threw.....he underestimated nate by saying he would finish him inside 1 round, but he's not under estimating Nate by saying he will finish him inside two rounds? U conor fanboys get more ridiculous by the thread.

Nate is going to do what he can to make sure the fight is exciting, but that he loses as well. That way everyone will call for a trilogy, and Nate can collect a 3rd fat paycheck. They may or may not do the 3rd fight right away, but I think that's what they will aim for.

Conor's next has to be featherweight. I think Nate will win. And conor back to his division. That's simple.

If Conor want to be a 2 division champ, he either needs to try 135 or the UFC needs to make a 150lbs weight class. He's too small and weak for both 170 and 155

No versatility? Let's go back and count how many fancy kicks Conor threw..how many right upper cuts he threw.....he underestimated nate by saying he would finish him inside 1 round, but he's not under estimating Nate by saying he will finish him inside two rounds? U conor fanboys get more ridiculous by the thread.

No need to get your panties all wet sweetheart.

Its just a prediction.

Conor's next has to be featherweight. I think Nate will win. And conor back to his division. That's simple.

That's why I said they may not do the 3rd fight right away. But if there is enough outcry for a 3rd fight right away, and ton and ton of money on the line, you dont think Dana and Co would go back on saying Conor has to go back down and defend? Personally, I dont think they should have let him have this rematch until he defended his title once at FW anyways.

How much better u can get in 4 months? Conor will get whooped again.

No need to get your panties all wet sweetheart.

Its just a prediction.
I think by this response u now realize how ridiculous your prediction is. I'm just pointing out facts. Did u check out that knee yet?

I think by this response u now realize how ridiculous your prediction is. I'm just pointing out facts. Did u check out that knee yet?

I knew about that knee before you wrote about it.

Only Conor not destroying Nate on Saturday will show that this was a ridiculous prediction.

Nate's gonna hurt him bad, well until he can't take it anymore.

I'm not a massive fan of either guy, but I honestly think the only way Conor wins is if Nate throws it to set up a trilogy fight for huge $$$.

Yup. Conor got this one!

Mystic Mac sayz KO rd 2
I say KO Rd 3
Coach Kav says KO Rd 4

What you say @McgreGOATsLeft

oeCwSfK.gif

gif by bigwaverider

Back