Yup. Conor got this one!

Mystic Mac sayz KO rd 2
I say KO Rd 3
Coach Kav says KO Rd 4

What you say @McgreGOATsLeft

oeCwSfK.gif

gif by bigwaverider
Funny how u had to gif somebody other than nate

Nate's not even known for having power and yet he ROCKED Conor with that quit 1-2.... plus Nate took several of Conors best lefts.

Prime Full Camp Conor unloaded his left hand on Cabo Nates face and still got destroyed.

Conor fans are putting a lot of stock into his revamped camp but it doesn't mean much. He's just finally learning to train like everyone else has been for decades. And regarding making adjustments based on the first fight, the edge goes to Diaz. He has a lot more experience and fight wisdom to know what to fix and how to fix it, while if you hear how Conor and Kavanaugh speak, they are still in lala land, having delusions of granduer, thinking that if you go through the motions of a real camp, you'll automatically be the superior fighter. At the end of the day, Nate's the better fighter and probably wins 100 out of 100, no matter what Conor does.
Seems like you're the delusional one.

The first fight proved one thing. You can exercise and train everyday and eat healthy BUT still you will lose if the other guy has superior genes. That's the problem with Conor. Go out for a walk and ask girls this question. Which men do you prefer? 6'1 ripped guys or 5'8 manlets? Tall guys are just superior in everything
I'm guessing you missed the Dos Anjos v Cerrone fight or the Browne v Velasquez fight, taller guys regularly get smacked silly by fighters smaller than them you twat.

I'm not a massive fan of either guy, but I honestly think the only way Conor wins is if Nate throws it to set up a trilogy fight for huge $$$.
Of all people you think a Diaz brother would throw a fight with all that pride that they have? lol, you're ridiculous.

Back