I think Conor is going to destroy Nate on Saturday

Four days and counting so no matter what happens this forum is going to go into meltdown when it's over.

Last edited:
I think team Mac decided that doing some game planning might be a good idea after their loss to Nate.

Conor fought arrogantly and foolishly in their first fight.

Nate made sure he paid the price for that.

But again, as i just predicted, i think Conor is going to thank Nate right back.
How did he fight arrogantly and foolishly? The bottom line is he hit nate with everything he had, and some good shots at that. He will not destroy hate on the feet or ground. Could he stick and move his way to a decision? Yes. Conor will not finish nate unless it is a solid kick or knee to the head or face. Nate was never stunned in the first fight and the first big punch nate landed was the beginning of the end. Nobody even talked about the HUGE knee nate landed to the sternum up against the fence that took Conor soul. Turn the volume up and drown out any other sounds in the room and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Having reviewed the available footage for this fight, this is my prediction.

Conor is coming into this fight in the best shape of his life with a camp tailored specifically for Nate.

He learned a lot about Nate in his last fight and will be more versatile in his attacks and better paced.

Most seem to think that Nate is going to win again. Some seem to think that Conor does not stand a chance.

I think Conor will shock the world with a spectacular performance where he will pick Nate apart.

I think we are about to witness greatness in a few days.

Would you say this is a "motivated" Conor? If so, he will be invincible!

Don't you find it a little gay to be this obsessed with another male?

yesjacknicholson.gif

So conor never game plans for people,but now he does....
Nate doing good jitz was something conor mad fun of,but now he has a world class coach....
Conor is now bringing in boxers like Nate suggested....
Conor is even doing bike rides that he laughed about prior....
So conor not only did a full camp for diaz,he completely changed every aspect of his training,training that has been successful against all of his other ufc opponents....if coors or loses I fully expect suicide.

How did he fight arrogantly and foolishly? The bottom line is he hit nate with everything he had, and some good shots at that. He will not destroy hate on the feet or ground. Could he stick and move his way to a decision? Yes. Conor will not finish nate unless it is a solid kick or knee to the head or face. Nate was never stunned in the first fight and the first big punch nate landed was the beginning of the end. Nobody even talked about the HUGE knee nate landed up against the fence that took Conor soul. Turn the volume up and drown out any other sounds in the room and you'll see what I'm talking about.

He underestimated Nate and thought he could end him in one round.

There was no versatility in his attacks, just winging the left hand without any setups.

Also, watch Firas breakdown on how Conors arrogance broke him mentally.

Basically a lot of mistakes that he most likely are not going to replicate.

Literally everything you said can be applied to Nate with the same amount of certainty.
What's the point of posts like this? At least try to bring up some actual arguments if you want to make such a thread.

I think Conor is going to destroy Nate on Saturday
I think Nate is going to destroy Conor on Saturday

Conor is coming into this fight in the best shape of his life with a camp tailored specifically for Nate.
Nate is coming into this fight in the best shape of his life with a camp tailored specifically for Conor
He learned a lot about Nate in his last fight
He learned a lot about Conor in his last fight.

Most seem to think that Nate is going to win again. Some seem to think that Conor does not stand a chance.
I think Conor will shock the world with a spectacular performance where he will pick Nate apart.
Most seem to think that Conor is going to win again. Some seem to think that Nate does not stand a chance.
I think Nate will shock the world with a spectacular performance where he will pick Conor apart.

Literrally the only thing which at least remotely comes close to making an actual point is
and will be more versatile in his attacks and better paced.
Which has been discussed with all pros and cons 100000 times.

Hilarious how many have to pick a side for the imaginary gang war. I like both guys and i don't care who wins. It'll be a great fight.

This is nothing, wait until after the fight. Regardless of who wins it'll probably be unusable for at LEAST a month
Sherdog wil explode regardless

So conor never game plans for people,but now he does....
Nate doing good jitz was something conor mad fun of,but now he has a world class coach....
Conor is now bringing in boxers like Nate suggested....
Conor is even doing bike rides that he laughed about prior....
So conor not only did a full camp for diaz,he completely changed every aspect of his training,training that has been successful against all of his other ufc opponents....if coors or loses I fully expect suicide.

Preparation for this fight has supposedly been flawless.

If Conor loses, its going to be interesting as hell to see how he recovers mentally.

Did your mommy help you write that opening post TS?

He learned a lot about Nate in his last fight and will be more versatile in his attacks and better paced.

I think we are about to witness greatness in a few days.

The first fight proved one thing. You can exercise and train everyday and eat healthy BUT still you will lose if the other guy has superior genes. That's the problem with Conor. Go out for a walk and ask girls this question. Which men do you prefer? 6'1 ripped guys or 5'8 manlets? Tall guys are just superior in everything

Is anybody here to explain me " what did conor learn from first match ? ";
in 4 - 5 months learned jiujitsu from Dillon Danis ? oh he is wrestler now ? :D ;
Nate will win by submission or knock him out! Mark my words.

Nate is going to do what he can to make sure the fight is exciting, but that he loses as well. That way everyone will call for a trilogy, and Nate can collect a 3rd fat paycheck. They may or may not do the 3rd fight right away, but I think that's what they will aim for.

Back