I think Conor is going to destroy Nate on Saturday

Leopoldos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Having reviewed the available footage for this fight, this is my prediction.

Conor is coming into this fight in the best shape of his life with a camp tailored specifically for Nate.

He learned a lot about Nate in his last fight and will be more versatile in his attacks and better paced.

Most seem to think that Nate is going to win again. Some seem to think that Conor does not stand a chance.

I think Conor will shock the world with a spectacular performance where he will pick Nate apart.

I think we are about to witness greatness in a few days.

I just wish there were more threads about Conor.

Having reviewed the available bs for this thread this is my prediction!

Nate learned a lot about Conor.! ( mostly that he is a panic wrestler.)

Most seem to think Nate is going to win. ( They are probably right)

I think Nate will 1-2 Conor all night!

I think we are about to witness a connie melt down!

I just wish there were more threads about Conor.

This is nothing, wait until after the fight. Regardless of who wins it'll probably be unusable for at LEAST a month

Honestly, after a $300,000 camp, should he not? That would be shitty.

tumblr_nr8hb18fyt1ry1rm7o4_500.gif

Conor is coming into this fight in the best shape of his life with a camp tailored specifically for Nate.
Stop reading here. Since when does Conor game plan for fighters? If Conor couldn't KO 2 week camp nate? how is he gonna KO full camp nate? You don't increase punching power in 6 months of weight training. You don't get black belt level BJJ in 6 months of training no matter who you train with. I'm not saying Conor will lose. But he will not destroy Diaz.

That is how you know you're alive OP. Because you think. Conor ergo sum, I believe they say....

Stop reading here. Since when does Conor game plan for fighters? If Conor couldn't KO 2 week camp nate? how is he gonna KO full camp nate? You don't increase punching power in 6 months of weight training. You don't get black belt level BJJ in 6 months of training no matter who you train with. I'm not saying Conor will lose. But he will not destroy Diaz.

I think team Mac decided that doing some game planning might be a good idea after their loss to Nate.

Conor fought arrogantly and foolishly in their first fight.

Nate made sure he paid the price for that.

But again, as i just predicted, i think Conor is going to thank Nate right back.

He learned a lot about Nate in his last fight and will be more versatile in his attacks and better paced.

Most seem to think that Nate is going to win again. Some seem to think that Conor does not stand a chance.

I think Conor will shock the world with a spectacular performance where he will pick Nate apart.

I think we are about to witness greatness in a few days.

hmc.gif

If you really believe that then you should put some money on it. From what I've heard the lines are a lot closer and apparently you can find Diaz favourite here and there.

Having reviewed the available bs for this thread this is my prediction!

Nate learned a lot about Conor.! ( mostly that he is a panic wrestler.)

Most seem to think Nate is going to win. ( They are probably right)

I think Nate will 1-2 Conor all night!

I think we are about to witness a connie melt down!

haha, alrighty then!

Soon enough we will see who is right.

If Diaz comes in anything like he did in that Michael Johnson fight then he's gonna toy with Conor and pretty much wreck him.

Back