I swear...modding MMA Disc. is going to kill me!

Originally posted by The Jake

Unfortunately intelligence and common sense is a dying trait in this modern day and age where blatant ignorance and stupidity is allowed to grow and cultivate unpunished....

The stupidity of the majority is not a modern phenomenon. It was recorded throughout the ages, and it will remain constant unless we allow a genetical manipulation of reproduction.

hey FTYD if you said "Mob Rule" i would have probably saluted and said "Filthy Beggars the lot of them" you probably understand where i am coming from with that one...

The history of Scotland is based on Mob rule, a cajooling into a thiefdom of england. alot of people died and it was a bitter war between Scotland and England...there is still a hell alot of hatred as a result of Englands Mob Rule over scotland.......the film Braveheart was just a simplified version of Scotland- England tension.

I would go into detail of my feeling about majority and the rationale of any groups larger than 2 people, but it's all something that will end up in an argument between me and everyone from England that posts here... I like the english posters but it would end in hurt feeling and bad sentiment..

"The stupidity of the majority is not a modern phenomenon. It was recorded throughout the ages, and it will remain constant unless we allow a genetical manipulation of reproduction"

just sparked something in me thats all i suppose

I'm glad I inspired you, and thank you for broadening my history horizon; I found it the most boring subject in school.

hey its like the difference between Canadians and Americans only alot of people were killed

Back