I swear...modding MMA Disc. is going to kill me!

Originally posted by The Jake

Unfortunately intelligence and common sense is a dying trait in this modern day and age where blatant ignorance and stupidity is allowed to grow and cultivate unpunished....

The stupidity of the majority is not a modern phenomenon. It was recorded throughout the ages, and it will remain constant unless we allow a genetical manipulation of reproduction.

hey FTYD if you said "Mob Rule" i would have probably saluted and said "Filthy Beggars the lot of them" you probably understand where i am coming from with that one...

The history of Scotland is based on Mob rule, a cajooling into a thiefdom of england. alot of people died and it was a bitter war between Scotland and England...there is still a hell alot of hatred as a result of Englands Mob Rule over scotland.......the film Braveheart was just a simplified version of Scotland- England tension.

I would go into detail of my feeling about majority and the rationale of any groups larger than 2 people, but it's all something that will end up in an argument between me and everyone from England that posts here... I like the english posters but it would end in hurt feeling and bad sentiment..

"The stupidity of the majority is not a modern phenomenon. It was recorded throughout the ages, and it will remain constant unless we allow a genetical manipulation of reproduction"

just sparked something in me thats all i suppose

I'm glad I inspired you, and thank you for broadening my history horizon; I found it the most boring subject in school.

hey its like the difference between Canadians and Americans only alot of people were killed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back