I swear...modding MMA Disc. is going to kill me!

MMA, I really, really didn't need to know that. Just because of that, I'm staying around OT where I belong.

MMA. You're too new around here to understand that those topics were clouding the MMA forum about 5 months ago. They didnt' all come around at once but at least 2-3 a week you'd see bullshit like that. And then you'd have some idiot make a thread like 'Rickson vs Hulk Hogan', then we'd have to deal with 20 Hulk Hogan threads. It's ridiculous.

What about making one saying you annaly molested Rickson? Nah, I guess they might bitch about that too. Oh well.

I remember someone getting yelled at for mentioning that Rickson could lasso people with his dick. I think it was Juggy, I'm not sure....

And here I thought that was his third leg to do a take down from the clinch. You learn something new everyday.

Originally posted by Tiki
And here I thought that was his third leg to do a take down from the clinch. You learn something new everyday.

Oh shit!

Maybe THAT was the secret?!?!?!?

Originally posted by smellybandanas
up

Damn Newbie's...

newbie.gif

Originally posted by MMA Trainer
Rickson vs India
Rickson vs. Chillious(I forgive Chillious for that one:) )
Bwhahahaha.... i like those two the best.

I remember those Post VOD. I to am Scared to go out of the fine boundries of the off topic.

i dont really mind modding mma forums that much. its really a lot easier than doing off topic, imo. the worst stuff we get is rickson threads, gracie threads, and things like "tank vs tito!!!"- when in doubt, just move the threads to fantasy matchup- nobody looks there anyways :)

How is Modding the MMA discussion easier than Modding off-topic? We pretty much have free reign of this chicken coop. I'd have to think that OT would be much easier. If it IS harder then I think the person is doing too much moderating.

Originally posted by VOD
How is Modding the MMA discussion easier than Modding off-topic? We pretty much have free reign of this chicken coop. I'd have to think that OT would be much easier. If it IS harder then I think the person is doing too much moderating.

*DING, DING, DING, DING* We have a winner here, folks!!

But to be fair, it seems to have gotten much better over the past little bit.

Yeah, nowadays the shit-talking takes place in the backstage area rather than up front where people can check it out.

Originally posted by D3vils Advoc4te
I don't remember a few years ago, the noobs being THIS fuckin' naive!

Christ! I can feel the grey hairs forming as I move and delete insipid shit!
And I'm numb from drinking!

I guess the bigger MMA gets, the more oxygen deprived individuals we get in and out.

You guys should read some of this stuff...it's almost funny!

getting the gun out and loading it yet?

or is that pencil on your desk all of a sudden seem like it would be at home, shoved into your eye? lol

i feel ya bro, I get migranes from even going in there.

The only shit talking I get is from Shooto over AIM calling me a :eek::eek::eek:.

Damn you Shooto, you :eek::eek::eek:. :D

Hey Vod, if ya don't mind, add me to your AIM

kingtalkytiki

Sometimes I see ya on the board, but the board's dead at like 4amCST, so I could use someone to shoot the shit with while at work. That is, unless ya don't like me. *sniff*

Originally posted by VOD

You have no idea how wrong you are, nor will I try to enlighten you.

You cling to that notion Vod. Nothing I can say will change your opinion on this one anyway. :D

- The Jake

Re: the newbies however, I think of it like computers and the Internet.

The people with a real clue about them, were here long ago. The people who aren't online or getting online are the people with really no idea about it, as the use of them becomes more prevalent, they more or less have to.

Applying this logic to MMA,

As the sport increases in popularity, you will see the fan base swell. Unfortunately this means that you will see an increase in ignorant fucks as well as the odd cluey fan.

Unfortunately intelligence and common sense is a dying trait in this modern day and age where blatant ignorance and stupidity is allowed to grow and cultivate unpunished....

For example, I saw a man jogging down the street in BOXER SHORTS this afternoon but I won't get into that rant.... *sigh*

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake

Unfortunately intelligence and common sense is a dying trait in this modern day and age where blatant ignorance and stupidity is allowed to grow and cultivate unpunished....

For example, I saw a man jogging down the street in BOXER SHORTS this afternoon but I won't get into that rant.... *sigh*

- The Jake

And yet, you found it mildly stimulating.

Back