I still can’t believe Chris defeated Spider...

I mean he is so slow with strikes and that’s why Silva dropped his hands because he didn’t want to wrestle a wrestler and had no respect for Weidman’s hands! I think Chris’ biggest problem is lack of speed in his punches. Do you agree?
giphy.gif

WiQJ04J.gif

His hand speed is one of his best weapons lol..dah fuk

Lmfao at showing the greasy fast kelvin as a comparison for hand speed lol..

And weidman was 2 times faster then jacare hand speed wise..he even lands first in your GIF

So much salt from T.S ..im getting dehydrated

I would argue that his multiple neck injuries changed him.

That certainly had a big impact, but he was not the same fighter after he got caught by Machida in the 4th round of their fight. It's hard to think of a fighter who takes strikes worse since then. He looks like a deer in the headlights.

Although it's not like other champions haven't used injuries to milk the title and fight as little as possible. Weidman is not even the worse in that regard.

His hand speed is one of his best weapons lol..dah fuk

Lmfao at showing the greasy fast kelvin as a comparison for hand speed lol..

And weidman was 2 times faster then jacare hand speed wise..he even lands first in your GIF

So much salt from T.S ..im getting dehydrated
Salt? I can’t stand spider the cheater!

I mean he is so slow with strikes and that’s why Silva dropped his hands because he didn’t want to wrestle a wrestler and had no respect for Weidman’s hands! I think Chris’ biggest problem is lack of speed in his punches. Do you agree?
giphy.gif

WiQJ04J.gif

Are you in your mid 30’s?

Well, when you are, it won’t be a surprise at all.

Anderson was just never that good. He had occasionally impressive wins over weak competition. The competition caught up and he was exposed.
Cant you say that about every single great fighter?? Come up with lame bullshit about everybody they faced

It's not surprising in the slightest. Chris is the only man to ever finish Gastelum. He is everything that is Aderson's kryptonite: big, long, tough, not intimated and can grapple and wrestle like woah. He is hated around here but is absolutely legit AF. All fighters get old, take punishment, and if you do not haver Anderson's pharmacist, you will age more quickly.

BnacASn.jpg

Almost every great MMA handicapper was on Weidman that night because they knew how bad of a matchup he was for Anderson, and alas they were all proven right.

Yeah, you've obviously not watched it.
I haven't watched it? Why is it that Anderson was spamming leg kicks? Because he was hitting air all night. He couldn't touch Weidman with his hands. Weidman controlled the distance perfect and Anderson couldn't get to him, started clowning to bait Weidman like he usually does and got knocked out.

The fight is available everywhere and it's not that long. People have seen this fight. I promise you're not the only one. However you're probably the only one who saw Anderson toying with Weidman in that fight.

I haven't watched it? Why is it that Anderson was spamming leg kicks? Because he was hitting air all night. He couldn't touch Weidman with his hands. Weidman controlled the distance perfect and Anderson couldn't get to him, started clowning to bait Weidman like he usually does and got knocked out.

The fight is available everywhere and it's not that long. People have seen this fight. I promise you're not the only one. However you're probably the only one who saw Anderson toying with Weidman in that fight.

Spamming him with leg kicks? Only an uber denialist would say getting lit up with low kicks is a victory for the guy getting hit.

Weidman was swinging at air the whole last two minutes of that first round and the first minute of that second round. If that's what you call controlling the distance, then hopefully I'll never be behind you on the freeway.

Also, saying the fight is freely available to watch, and many people have watched it, is not the same as saying you have watched it recently. The fact that you didn't is telling.

Weidman won the fight, but to say Silva lost every second of it is moronic. Very moronic. Blind. Biased. Peace out.

Spamming him with leg kicks? Only an uber denialist would say getting lit up with low kicks is a victory for the guy getting hit.

Weidman was swinging at air the whole last two minutes of that first round and the first minute of that second round. If that's what you call controlling the distance, then hopefully I'll never be behind you on the freeway.

Weidman won the fight, but to say Silva lost every second of it is moronic. Very moronic. Blind. Biased. Peace out.

Getting lit up with 7 leg kicks? Uber denialist he said.

<36>

Weidman landed more strikes and ate less strikes than Anderson did - standing up. Anderson wasn't a head of him at any point in that fight unless you give points for taunting which I have a feeling you do. Peace out.

the 1st fight, he got ktfo (was clowning around but only because none of his shit was working). the 2nd fight, he almost got ktfo again, then his leg snapped. prime weidman owned anderson silva.

Getting lit up with 7 leg kicks? Uber denialist he said.

<36>

Weidman landed more strikes and ate less strikes than Anderson did - standing up. Anderson wasn't a head of him at any point in that fight unless you give points for taunting which I have a feeling you do. Peace out.

As I stated quite clearly, which you haven't bothered reading, there was never a point where Silva would have been ahead on the scorecards, but that to say he was never in the fight for even a scond is insane.
He won the last two minutes of the first round, and the first minute of the second. So stop with the revisionist narrative and just watch the fight.

When you get to the point where you are saying things like 'he only landed 7 low kicks, so they don't count', and changing the narrative from 'He never won a single second' to 'he was never ahead on the scorecards', you need to stop and have a word with yourself...

And using gifs is like saying lol. It doesn't help your argument the way you think it does, it usually shows people reading it that you have no confidence in your own argument.

As I stated quite clearly, which you haven't bothered reading, there was never a point where Silva would have been ahead on the scorecards, but that to say he was never in the fight for even a scond is insane.
He won the last two minutes of the first round, and the first minute of the second. So stop with the revisionist narrative and just watch the fight.

When you get to the point where you are saying things like 'he only landed 7 low kicks, so they don't count', and changing the narrative from 'He never won a single second' to 'he was never ahead on the scorecards', you need to stop and have a word with yourself.

I never said his leg kicks didn't count. I said his leg kicks were the only success he had in the entire fight because he couldn't do anything else. When he tried with his hands Weidman was already gone.
And yes, it was funny how you said he was getting lit up with leg kicks when he only landed like 7 of them and a total of like 10 strikes in the entire fight.

edit: I also haven't changed the narrative at all. I disagreed with you saying that Anderson was toying Weidman. By that logic Bethe Correira was toying with Holly Holm before she got her lights shut.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back