I still can’t believe Chris defeated Spider...

I still cant believe that people cant believe Chris won against Spider twice.
Whats not to believe
Did you read the whole post? Silva has a good chance standing, but he over clowned and paid

i mean, he landed one clinch strike that was the difference in round 1 and round 2 was a stalemate.

Yea, he almost KO'd him in the clinch. Quite a big difference.

Pre-USADA Weidman was a BEAST. Post-USADA Weidman brings up a lot of questions about pre-USADA Weidman.
Yes, he changed drastically weaker punches and chin for sure! He hit Jacar with everything he had and couldn’t drop him!

Yea, he almost KO'd him in the clinch. Quite a big difference.
he knocked him down with a clinch strike. he kept his hand around his head and immediately recovered into guard and defensive position. almost ko'd is a wild exaggeration that has been perpetuated here.

he knocked him down with a clinch strike. he kept his hand around his head and immediately recovered into guard and defensive position. almost ko'd is a wild exaggeration that has been perpetuated here.

UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1a-400-sg.gif
UFC1.gif

Wild exaggeration, yea? He didn't even know where he was.

UFC168-ChrisWeidmanXAndersonSilva-Rd1-SloMo1a-400-sg.gif
UFC1.gif

Wild exaggeration, yea? He didn't even know where he was.
based on him maintaining his hands around his neck or immediately defending to guard on the ground?

I’m just saying that Chris will never see the belt again with those slow hands
I wonder if you Silva fans truly understand that every time you downplay Chris Weidman, it makes Anderson Silva look worse.

Truth talk

Sadly yes. I wasn't talking about your OP. I was talking about the multiple Anderson fan bullshit-level-posts
Which is nearly every single one. A truly deluded fanbase, still making excuses about a legit win that happened 6 years ago......

chris dominated anderson the whole combined 12minutes and 34seconds they fought for.

Nope. Not even close. He would have been ahead on the scorecards but there were sections of each fight where Silva was toying with him.

Nope. Not even close. He would have been ahead on the scorecards but there were sections of each fight where Silva was toying with him.
Don’t be silly. Anderson was never in either fight from start to finish.

based on him maintaining his hands around his neck or immediately defending to guard on the ground?
I don't know where you see Anderson immediately defending on the ground but his legs gave out, his left arm goes limp and he ate over 10 punches before he closed the guard and pulled Weidman in, which he could have done immediately but he didn't because he was rocked and in trouble.

I really have nothing to go off of, but Chris seems like an under achiever to me. I'm not accusing him of not working hard enough, but I don't think he does everything in his power to grow. I really have nothing to base this off of other than a guy feeling.

Anderson was never beating Pre-USADA Chris.

Don’t be silly. Anderson was never in either fight from start to finish.

'Never in the fight'.

The delusion is strong in this one. Anderson was literally toying with him for the last 2 minutes of the first round in fight 1, then the first minute of round 2 until he got caught. He won at least 3
minutes of the 6 minute match. "Never in the fight" means you haven't watched it in a loooong time bro.

I haven't watched the second fight recently though so can't comment.

'Never in the fight'.

The delusion is strong in this one. Anderson was literally toying with him for the last 2 minutes of the first round in fight 1, then the first minute of round 2 until he got caught. He won at least 3
minutes of the 6 minute match. "Never in the fight" means you haven't watched it in a loooong time bro.

I haven't watched the second fight recently though so can't comment.

Hitting nothing but air the whole night = Toying with the opponent

Getting caught by Machida when he took risks to get a finish changed him.

He was fine taking strikes until then.

Back