I see things

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Everyone is shocked to see Rumble is slimmer and more streamlined than his juiced to the gills bodybuilding time.

Everyone is assuming he is going to fight at HW. But I see something very different.

Rumble is coming back at LHW with the assumption and probably the promise from the brass that if Jones wins tonight it will be Rumble vs Jones next.

It's the only fight that makes any kind of money at LHW for the UFC

They know the fans want it. And we all know damn well Jones isn't really trying to go to HW.

Rumble vs Jones late 2020 its coming if Jones wins tonight.

Maybe he’s coming back cos he knows JJ is off da roids an gonna lose?

<seedat>

Hopefully it's coming even if Jones loses for a #1 contender spot.
But we all know if he loses

Reyes vs Jones II Aug 2020
Jones vs Reyes III Dec 2020
Champ injured should return summer of 2021
Filming TUF, LHW champ to coach and fight New Years 2021

Hopefully it's coming even if Jones loses for a #1 contender spot.

But we all know if he loses
Reyes vs Jones II Aug 2020
Jones vs Reyes III Dec 2020
Champ injured should return summer of 2021
Filming TUF LHW champ to coach and fight New Years 2021
Yea I considered all of that and that's why I felt it was important to hammer home the fact that jones has to win. If Jones loses I dont know we will see Rumble back.

Everyone is shocked to see Rumble is slimmer and more streamlined than his juiced to the gills bodybuilding time.

Everyone is assuming he is going to fight at HW. But I see something very different.

Rumble is coming back at LHW with the assumption and probably the promise from the brass that if Jones wins tonight it will be Rumble vs Jones next.

They know the fans want it. And we all know damn well Jones isn't really trying to go to HW.

Puhleeze Reyes has more of a chance of beating Jones than Rumble. Sleep my child. Sleep.

Thought this was going to be a mcgregor fanboy post.
Fair play.

I’d actually be pretty excited for it if rumble can show up looking anything like he used to

He (Jones) wants to move quicker in this fight nd stay at range. I will believe non bobblehead A.J. when I see it.

After seeing DC man handle Crumble twice, I have no interest in Crumble vs Jones.

I have no desire to watch a Rumble fight after watching him blatantly quit in the DC fight.

Back