Fights I wanted to see that never happened

- wand vs igor vovchanchyn at MW
- Crocop vs Randy
- Rampage Shogun rematch in UFC
- Fedor vs Randy

Rickson vs Sakuraba is my number 1 by a country mile ,I would pay more money than I care to admit to have seen that

Condit vs Bj was signed for a moment in time before Nick Diaz skipped a press conference, that would have been fun

Baby faced assassin was signed to fight Fedor before affliction got flushed down the toilet

Shogun was supposed to fight Rashad before Rashad pulled due to injury

If Gonzaga didn’t kick Crocop into next week I have to imagine it would have been Crocop vs Randy , that would have been huge

Matt Hughes was supposed to fight Diego , Sanchez pulled because of injuries and it became Koschek

Bas Rutten was rumoured to fight Randy for the strap at one point if I remember correctly

Dc had the promo with Lesnar in the cage & that never ended up happening
Great list, I love all those matchups.

Rashad Evans vs Wanderlei Silva back around 2013.

Shad was my favorite fightet on the roster during his LHW title run. Seeing him string together a few wins and having Wand return to LHW back in 2013 after KO'ing Brian Stann in an instant classic, I felt the stars could have aligned then but Wand ended up signing with Bellator and left me another what if moment.

Stipe v Cain should have happened at some point if Cain hadn't imploded his career with training injuries. Stipe was my original prediction to be the one to dethrone Cain.

Motivated Rumble vs Prime LWH Jones

TRT Vitor vs Bellator Version Hector Lombard

Juiced Ubereem vs Prime JDS

Francis Ngannou vs HW Jones

Prime Dan Hendo vs LWH Jon Jones

Good picks.

Rickson vs Sakuraba is my number 1 by a country mile ,I would pay more money than I care to admit to have seen that

Condit vs Bj was signed for a moment in time before Nick Diaz skipped a press conference, that would have been fun

Baby faced assassin was signed to fight Fedor before affliction got flushed down the toilet

Shogun was supposed to fight Rashad before Rashad pulled due to injury

If Gonzaga didn’t kick Crocop into next week I have to imagine it would have been Crocop vs Randy , that would have been huge

Matt Hughes was supposed to fight Diego , Sanchez pulled because of injuries and it became Koschek

Bas Rutten was rumoured to fight Randy for the strap at one point if I remember correctly

Dc had the promo with Lesnar in the cage & that never ended up happening
Rickson vs Saku would have sold out Saitama or Tokyodome by itself. IMO the biggest Pride fight never made :/

Stipe was my original prediction to be the one to dethrone Cain.
It's HW, so anybody has a punchers chance, I suppose. JDS did it one time, so maybe Stipe can too.

S0J84.gif

SF9UE.gif

774741998.gif

c23774b1805263718e5c7cc873fe23d2.gif

tumblr_n8zwv8u0Eb1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

I completely forgot that Anderson and Hughes almost fought. That would have been interesting.

Fedor vs Randy or

Fedor vs Brock

Condit vs Cowboy
BJ vs Lawler
Matt Brown vs Condit (yes I know this happened but I mean like 12 years ago)
GSP vs Ngannou
Jon vs Ngannou
TJ vs Brandon
Tj vs Aldo

Hughes was supposed to fight Anderson Silva at UFC 36 too, but Silva signed with PRIDE instead :(

That would've been fun too

Lol I wonder how that woulda gone over
Anderson was particularly skinny around this time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back