Francis Ngannou vs HW Jones

Prime Dan Hendo vs LWH Jon Jones
Vitor v Wand 2

Chris v Luke 2

Crocop v Arlovski when crocop 1st went to ufc

Crocop v Randy

Shogun v Rashad for the belt

Werdum v Stipe 2

Silva vs Jones never came close to being made but it would've been the ultimate fight for me, the 2 GOATS in my opinion, a dream fight of mine

Ubereem still didn't have much of a chin, but Prime Cigano's was granite. Shame we didn't get to see that.

Prime Cigano is one of the most underrated fighters ever, people forget he beat Cain once
There for a stretch, he was the most terrifying man in the UFC. That might be my favorite time in heavyweight history. Watching Carwin, Cain, and Cigano all rise at the same time was something special.

There for a stretch, he was the most terrifying man in the UFC. That might be my favorite time in heavyweight history. Watching Carwin, Cain, and Cigano all rise at the same time was something special.
His ko against Werdum was the most beautiful uppercut KO ever

Nate Diaz vs Khamzat. Was really hyped to see that fight lol even though Khamzat obviously would've won

Remember when Brock vs DC thing was going down? weird stuff..

Juiced Ubereem vs Prime JDS
Yeah that would've been fun.

The betting odds for that fight before it was cancelled:

JDS -240
Ubereem +190

I think JDS would've won that via superior cardio and chin. Ubereem was so gassed and barely made it out of the 3rd round against Werdum in Strikeforce

Last edited:
Bas Vs Randy
Rickson vs Saku
Frank vs Rickson

Rickson vs Sakuraba is my number 1 by a country mile ,I would pay more money than I care to admit to have seen that

Condit vs Bj was signed for a moment in time before Nick Diaz skipped a press conference, that would have been fun

Baby faced assassin was signed to fight Fedor before affliction got flushed down the toilet

Shogun was supposed to fight Rashad before Rashad pulled due to injury

If Gonzaga didn’t kick Crocop into next week I have to imagine it would have been Crocop vs Randy , that would have been huge

Matt Hughes was supposed to fight Diego , Sanchez pulled because of injuries and it became Koschek

Bas Rutten was rumoured to fight Randy for the strap at one point if I remember correctly

Dc had the promo with Lesnar in the cage & that never ended up happening

Back