I see things

They know the fans want it. And we all know damn well Jones isn't really trying to go to HW.

giphy.gif

My memory's a bit hazy. Why did this fight fall through the last time? I remember them doing a press conference, staredown, faking out Dana by pretending they were going to brawl etc and then it just didn't happen.

My memory's a bit hazy. Why did this fight fall through the last time? I remember them doing a press conference, staredown, faking out Dana by pretending they were going to brawl etc and then it just didn't happen.
I can't remember either tbh. Prob an injury or a PED failure.
Ah I was wrong. Jones hit the pregnant woman and was stripped of the title.
Screenshot_20200208-140817_Google.jpg

He’s coming back to welterweight, dumbass

That is some Grade A speculating and I like it. I can get jiggy with that shit.

Meh. He should take a tune up fight before Jones.

Put him vs Weidman.

Bump because Jones won and this is what's happening.

Everyone is shocked to see Rumble is slimmer and more streamlined than his juiced to the gills bodybuilding time.

Everyone is assuming he is going to fight at HW. But I see something very different.
If he is coming back, it's at LHW, but I think Paulo Costa is a better fight than Jones.

If he is coming back, it's at LHW, but I think Paulo Costa is a better fight than Jones.
Costa is on a mission for Izzy. He's not giving that up to get obliterated by Rumble. But I'd love to see it for sure.

Everyone is shocked to see Rumble is slimmer and more streamlined than his juiced to the gills bodybuilding time.

Everyone is assuming he is going to fight at HW. But I see something very different.

Rumble is coming back at LHW with the assumption and probably the promise from the brass that if Jones wins tonight it will be Rumble vs Jones next.

It's the only fight that makes any kind of money at LHW for the UFC

They know the fans want it. And we all know damn well Jones isn't really trying to go to HW.

Rumble vs Jones late 2020 its coming if Jones wins tonight.

Makes sense, but Jones vs Rumble makes just as much sense at HW except for Jones being scurred to go to HW. In any case, I hope Rumble gets one other fight first to shake off the rust.

Honestly, I used to be a Jones hater. Now I've hopped on the bandwagon. I hope he destroys Rumble in brutal fashion.

I can't remember either tbh. Prob an injury or a PED failure.
Ah I was wrong. Jones hit the pregnant woman and was stripped of the title.
View attachment 724533
Oh right. I definitely remember that incident but didn't realize that was the reason that fight was canned. Thanks for the info.

My inside source has confirmed:

Rumble will return to 170 for the red panty night.

Back