I really wish this was a joke....

I actually have some Creatine in my house, its a waste of time. You can have it if you want.

I would enter the pull-ups and press-ups and expect to win the pull-ups for sure :D

You are a lion.

inbredtiger.jpg

This thread is great, I can't believe that's an actual poster for a contest. I also never saw that "good nights"... once again I opened this in a meeting and ended up giggling. Oh well, my attention span for this meeting is gone anyways.

No, it's a liger.

This is true, its a big son of a bitch as well (12 feet or something excluding the tail).

I remember seeing them feed it on tv once. The guy had to stand on a picinic table and full extend his arm when it went onto its hind legs to get at some milk from a feeder.

It seemed pretty docile

But a uglier fucker I have never seen

"All the big shredded guys are doing these! They bring out that luscious horseshoe, beef out your wings, get your pecs bursting through and give you that marvellous teardrop all at the same time. Remember to have some Creatine in your mouth while doing this exercise otherwise its a waste of time."

'What is you chating bout bruv'

'I is da ali ian'

ali-g-respect.jpg

On a side note I like this pic after searhcing for respect on google and I can't be arsed to wait until a mullet conversation comes up

respect.jpg

I had a mullet for almsot 3 years. Started growin' my hair out my Sr year of high school. Finally went back to the short as possible buzz 2 years ago after I got sick of combin' it every 5 minutes to keep my hair from tanglin'...

Back