I really detest street hustlers

Those cd hustlers are everywhere on the Vegas Strip now. What exactly is their deal? Is it just a blank cd? Are they really trying to break out that way? I just ignore them.

gotta say, this is the first time i hear a story about a crackhead coming to a car with a bag of dildos trying to make a sale
dude, Im saying. But I can almost conceptualize it. Maybe he stole them and is trying to make a buck. Maybe he gets off on selling them and fantasizing about them being used.

The dude stopping me when Im clearly trying to do something, to try and sell me condoms is what really does me. Like how much profit does he really expect to make? Does he really except ANYONE to say yes when you can buy them yourself literally ANYWHERE. Any store. any gas station. anywhere. Maybe he bought a box of 100 for dirt cheap online and plans on selling them for $1. Ok, but who the FUCK does he think is going to actually say yes?

I can only pray something happens to these people before they have a chance to reproduce

I’ve had the van full of black dudes try to sell me their hip hop cd in the Walmart parking lot. They pulled up behind me as I was about to back out and tried to pitch me this rap album, which is hilarious if you saw what I look like. White guy with cowboy boots and a long beard.
Man even that I can respect. They got a dream of getting rich and are trying to make it happen. A lot of clean cut white dudes love hardcore rap. Such as myself. Any exposure is good exposure for an aspiring artist. Even if you listen to one song and throw the CD away. at least they got a sale.

BUT WHO THE FUCK TRIES TO SELL CONDOMS TO PEOPLE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD? WHO DO THEY THINK WOULD SAY YES? HOW CAN THEY POSSIBLY THINK THAT WOULD EVER BE PROFITABLE OR WORTH THE EFFORT?

I really hate the area I live at right now. its not a poverty ghetto, but there is a lot more...."characters" I encounter here. Shit never used to happen when I lived just 30 minutes away in a different city.

Liquor store, used dildos and condoms? Man, that camping trip with your buddy is gonna be lit!

As always, post pics.

LMAO a liquor store's drive thru... What could go wrong???

tenor.gif

Maybe just lazy fucks.

You know what the weird thing is? It probably takes more effort to go out and hustle like that every day than it does to just get a fucking job and show up every day. I would much rather work a 9 to 5 job. It’s weird how people are like that.

For instance, I work in IT. I do desktop support and some server stuff. I have done this for 15 years. Every fucking time I have ever escalated an issue to the server guys (at any job I have had), so that they can make a quick change on the server or whatever small thing they have to do, they send that shit back to me and spend an hour writing an essay about how it isn’t a server issue. It would take them less effort to just fix their shit. And sure enough, every single time, I write back to them explaining why it is a server/network/infrastructure issue, and they spend hour after hour writing 500 word emails to avoid doing 5 minutes of work.

The dude stopping me when Im clearly trying to do something, to try and sell me condoms is what really does me. Like how much profit does he really expect to make? Does he really except ANYONE to say yes when you can buy them yourself literally ANYWHERE. Any store. any gas station. anywhere. Maybe he bought a box of 100 for dirt cheap online and plans on selling them for $1. Ok, but who the FUCK does he think is going to actually say yes?
He gets them for free from gov run health clinics

How else do you expect them to sell the goods they stole from the sex shop heist?

oh and then there is a third guy that I tried ignoring and he kept following me for several minutes yelling "hey bro hey bro" until I finally turned around and said WHAT, and he asks me if I have a fucking light.

cant even walk to the fucking store with out being bothered by somebody I swear

I'm with you on the stories in your first post, but I'm pretty sure that feeling that way makes you the asshole in this one

I’ve had the van full of black dudes try to sell me their hip hop cd in the Walmart parking lot. They pulled up behind me as I was about to back out and tried to pitch me this rap album, which is hilarious if you saw what I look like. White guy with cowboy boots and a long beard.
I remember some guys were trying to sell their mixtape to me in NY for $20.

Like lol, if you want exposure just put your mixtape on Datpiff for free like everyone else does. Who the fuck walking around is gonna buy your mixtape?

I'm with you on the stories in your first post, but I'm pretty sure that feeling that way makes you the asshole in this one
when he first said hey bro I was already like 50 feet away from him. I honestly wasnt even sure if he was talking to me or someone else so I just ignored it and kept walking. I had a bag full of groceries in my hand. If someone ignores you, move on and fucking ask someone else.

but he literally followed me and kept asking. hes the asshole, not me. if I would have stopped and said yes, it would of led to "hey bro mind if I hold $5 for da bus while you here"

you dont know these types. its every single god damn time I walk to the store.

I remember some guys were trying to sell their mixtape to me in NY for $20.
[...] Who the fuck walking around is gonna buy your mixtape?
The chiclets market's already been cornered by the Mexicans.

when he first said hey bro I was already like 50 feet away from him. I honestly wasnt even sure if he was talking to me or someone else so I just ignored it and kept walking. I had a bag full of groceries in my hand. If someone ignores you, move on and fucking ask someone else.

but he literally followed me and kept asking. hes the asshole, not me. if I would have stopped and said yes, it would of led to "hey bro mind if I hold $5 for da bus while you here"

you dont know these types. its every single god damn time I walk to the store.
I am familiar. I stayed in Newport News, VA, for a year. I would actively look around parking lots to make sure I didn't park near someone who was going to come ask me for money. Every other block has a vet whose mom has cancer and he just needs to catch a bus to Philadelphia to perform heart surgery on his sister.

They probably targeted you because you look poor. And I’m not looking for that gif.

Back