I really detest street hustlers

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I dont know if you can even really call them hustlers. Maybe scam artists. Maybe just lazy fucks.

Last week I decided to go through the drive through of a liquor store. While I'm sitting there with my window partially down waiting on the car in front of me, a dude comes up to my window holding a black grocery bag. I'm thinking "great, here we go." He comes up and opens the bag, revealing a ton of dildos and vibrating eggs and shit, and asks if I want to buy anything to spice up my love life. Saying the ladies love it and shit. I'm just like no.......and he keeps showing me the different fucking dildos he has for sale.

Last night I decided to walk to a nearby convenience store. I see another guy walking down from the front door of a house. His path is going to directly intersect mine at the same time. No choice but to walk somewhat right beside him unless I make it awkward by literally just standing in place until hes gone. So our paths intersect and I try to quickly walk past him with out even looking at him. And of course. wouldnt you fucking know it. "hey bro" "hey bro!" exactly what I was afraid of, this guy has to ruin my peace and fucking quiet to ask me something or try and bum money. But I never could have expected exactly what he was going to ask. This fucking retard asks me if I want to buy some rubbers. I'm like what? do I need to buy rubbers? no... and walk faster to get the fuck away from him.

Why the fuck would I buy 50 cent condoms off some fucking stranger? WHO would ever say "oh sure, Ill buy some condoms off you"

These two had something in common but I'll let sherdog wonder what it was

oh and then there is a third guy that I tried ignoring and he kept following me for several minutes yelling "hey bro hey bro" until I finally turned around and said WHAT, and he asks me if I have a fucking light.

cant even walk to the fucking store with out being bothered by somebody I swear

Words dont work. Master the art of the grim face and youll be set.

I dont know if you can even really call them hustlers. Maybe scam artists. Maybe just lazy fucks.

Last week I decided to go through the drive through of a liquor store. While I'm sitting there with my window partially down waiting on the car in front of me, a dude comes up to my window holding a black grocery bag. I'm thinking "great, here we go." He comes up and opens the bag, revealing a ton of dildos and vibrating eggs and shit, and asks if I want to buy anything to spice up my love life. Saying the ladies love it and shit. I'm just like no.......and he keeps showing me the different fucking dildos he has for sale.

Last night I decided to walk to a nearby convenience store. I see another guy walking down from the front door of a house. His path is going to directly intersect mine at the same time. No choice but to walk somewhat right beside him unless I make it awkward by literally just standing in place until hes gone. So our paths intersect and I try to quickly walk past him with out even looking at him. And of course. wouldnt you fucking know it. "hey bro" "hey bro!" exactly what I was afraid of, this guy has to ruin my peace and fucking quiet to ask me something or try and bum money. But I never could have expected exactly what he was going to ask. This fucking retard asks me if I want to buy some rubbers. I'm like what? do I need to buy rubbers? no... and walk faster to get the fuck away from him.

Why the fuck would I buy 50 cent condoms off some fucking stranger? WHO would ever say "oh sure, Ill buy some condoms off you"

These two had something in common but I'll let sherdog wonder what it was
Bahahaha I feel your pain

Don't h8 the playaz, h8 da game.
SplendidInfiniteAfghanhound-small.gif

We have a local crackhead or meth head or whatever that shoplifts batteries and then sells them in parking lots.

I know they’re stolen but they’re cheap so I always buy them. Does that make me a scumbag?

Tbh I generally hate them too but good prices usually get my attention

I’ve had the van full of black dudes try to sell me their hip hop cd in the Walmart parking lot. They pulled up behind me as I was about to back out and tried to pitch me this rap album, which is hilarious if you saw what I look like. White guy with cowboy boots and a long beard.

That's just internet search history penetrating your real life.

Those street vendors know what you're up to.

literally none of this happens in my rich neighborhood

Sounds annoying and I feel your pains.

I'm sick of poverty cunts asking for gas or bus money or just plain begging cos they have no job. Otherwise windscreen washers, they can fuck off too.

Just ignore them. Works most of the time. Who I hate are junkies/bums/creeps who stand right next to the damn cashier when I'm trying to make a payment with a debit card. Gets me tense and puts me into fight mode just in case the fucker tries something.

gotta say, this is the first time i hear a story about a crackhead coming to a car with a bag of dildos trying to make a sale

gotta say, this is the first time i hear a story about a crackhead coming to a car with a bag of dildos trying to make a sale
Can’t imagjne some dirty motherfucker buying them. Prob used and shit

Back