I really detest street hustlers

an admitted ugly fuck saying someone "looks poor"

hmmmm

I’m Definitely ugly by Instagram or Hollywood standards.

Not poor though. Solidly middle class here in Canada.

And I’m pretty good with the ladies. When my dick clears up completely I’m going to post some photos with hotties holding up a sign saying “Sherdog Mayberry” and my ugly face next to them.

Fill the street with uppercuts.

You must live in some poor ass area or frequent 7-11s often.

Go buy your shit at Target and you won't have to worry about this.

o.jpg

I dont know if you can even really call them hustlers. Maybe scam artists. Maybe just lazy fucks.

Last week I decided to go through the drive through of a liquor store. While I'm sitting there with my window partially down waiting on the car in front of me, a dude comes up to my window holding a black grocery bag. I'm thinking "great, here we go." He comes up and opens the bag, revealing a ton of dildos and vibrating eggs and shit, and asks if I want to buy anything to spice up my love life. Saying the ladies love it and shit. I'm just like no.......and he keeps showing me the different fucking dildos he has for sale.

Last night I decided to walk to a nearby convenience store. I see another guy walking down from the front door of a house. His path is going to directly intersect mine at the same time. No choice but to walk somewhat right beside him unless I make it awkward by literally just standing in place until hes gone. So our paths intersect and I try to quickly walk past him with out even looking at him. And of course. wouldnt you fucking know it. "hey bro" "hey bro!" exactly what I was afraid of, this guy has to ruin my peace and fucking quiet to ask me something or try and bum money. But I never could have expected exactly what he was going to ask. This fucking retard asks me if I want to buy some rubbers. I'm like what? do I need to buy rubbers? no... and walk faster to get the fuck away from him.

Why the fuck would I buy 50 cent condoms off some fucking stranger? WHO would ever say "oh sure, Ill buy some condoms off you"

These two had something in common but I'll let sherdog wonder what it was
tenor.gif

C'mon, dude.

gotta say, this is the first time i hear a story about a crackhead coming to a car with a bag of dildos trying to make a sale
Since it's sherdog, 'twon't be ur last ...

Do u live near ts? I hear he's got a few dildos that need batteries.
We have a local crackhead or meth head or whatever that shoplifts batteries and then sells them in parking lots.

I know they’re stolen but they’re cheap so I always buy them. Does that make me a scumbag?

Tbh I generally hate them too but good prices usually get my attention

literally none of this ever happened.
IDK but when it comes to crackheads things I would never imagine happening or being possible become a thing. For example I never imagined I would of seen a person with their pants below their ass in the back running while pushing a shopping cart attempting to outrun the diarrhea exploding out of their ass on a busy street while yelling.

Man even that I can respect. They got a dream of getting rich and are trying to make it happen. A lot of clean cut white dudes love hardcore rap. Such as myself. Any exposure is good exposure for an aspiring artist. Even if you listen to one song and throw the CD away. at least they got a sale.

BUT WHO THE FUCK TRIES TO SELL CONDOMS TO PEOPLE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD? WHO DO THEY THINK WOULD SAY YES? HOW CAN THEY POSSIBLY THINK THAT WOULD EVER BE PROFITABLE OR WORTH THE EFFORT?

I really hate the area I live at right now. its not a poverty ghetto, but there is a lot more...."characters" I encounter here. Shit never used to happen when I lived just 30 minutes away in a different city.
I’d buy the rap album before I bought the condoms, that’s for sure

I think every time someone bothers when Im just trying to walk somewhere or go through a drive through I'm just going to sprint at them as fast as possible, maddogging them screaming WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT

I'm seriously so sick of this shit.

Sounds like you live in a shit area also you sound poor

Back