I popped my Cherry!

Context baby. He's booming down what he says from a height of like 6'8".

The fact that the crazy people who are interested in CrossFit style conditioning did a max deadlift reps contest doesn't make it a good way to train.

The fact that the crazy people who are interested in CrossFit style conditioning did a max deadlift reps contest doesn't make it a good way to train.

LOL

Scaredy-cat!

I went through a few months where it happened all the time but then when I started using chalk it more or less stopped.

popping your cherry means you pulled 405 and locked it out, but since we're mens, we say growing your nuts.

on the topic of ripping your hands, never do muscle-ups on a chinning bar when you have lifting blisters. that's just silly.

Buy a pumice stone or one of those cheese-grater looking callous things. I've torn one callous, and I'm not keen on doing it again.

Yeh, if I do more than 3 reps my technique goes to shit. I actually stand up and reset after each rep too.

good job...255 is pretty manly...if you're busting your ass that's all that matters...keep at it...

file down calluses and use chalk...u form calluses when bar or hand move as u lift the weight or yourself against the bar....firmly gripping bar eliminates this problem...also filing down calluses helps a lot...

DevilsSon is nice to everyone. He even posted a nice comment to one of natecanha's videos on YouTube.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... real men use powertools for personal grooming.
CIMG5728.JPG

errm, wrong pic
Dremel%20Tool.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... real men use powertools for personal grooming.
CIMG5728.JPG

errm, wrong pic
Dremel%20Tool.jpg

dude that must have hurt like a mother fucker, a wire brush on a dremel is not a clean quick cut in the slightest

Heh the first thing I noticed is the fucking man ring. They just aint right says I.

Nice job tearing your hand up.

Now get your deadlift up. :wink:

Lol.

Thats like my friends over last night: dude "oh my god, the didn't have my size of shirt that was soooo annoying" (yeh he's flaming gay)

Lesbian friend "STOP EATING!"

yehh tough love.

I use a towel for deadlifts and pullups. My hands are as soft as a baby's asshole.

hay guys i just popped the 135 bench press cherry! we're talkin' the big wheels now.

time for board presses..

SHAKE AND BAKE!

making fun of the weight is only due my lack of creativity.

take no offense.

Back