I popped my Cherry!

No offense meant, no worries. You're doing good, I'm proud of you! :icon_chee

Now get pullin'.

...you can't snatch 185?

Callus tearing SUCKS with farmers walks. I'm surprised you were able to finish the set, I'm usually a puss and just call it a day on pulling movements. Nice work!

Uh-oh youre crippled

Now you have to DL it with your teeth

Women have never minded my hardened hands. Think of the roughness like ribbing on a condom.

Gay? Women like soft hands. When I'm getting all the girls and you're smacking your boyfriend's ass with those rough hands of yours, you won't be calling me gay.

Maybe you date closeted lesbians who see you as the next best thing to actual women.

Women have never minded my hardened hands. Think of the roughness like ribbing on a condom.
More like a sandpaper condom. I'm sure those are comfortable.
Maybe you date closeted lesbians who see you as the next best thing to actual women.

Maybe I'm just so not gay that I can't possibly see the appeal of rough hands. What woman wants something touching them that feels like a dog's paw? Have you felt a dog's paw? They're rough.

More like a sandpaper condom. I'm sure those are comfortable.

Maybe I'm just so not gay that I can't possibly see the appeal of rough hands. What woman wants something touching them that feels like a dog's paw? Have you felt a dog's paw? They're rough.

Dude, arguing *for* soft ghey hands, you're in the wrong forum. If you deadlift and squat with towels (and/or wear gloves) so you don't get man mans, I classify you as metro.

You're alone on this one. Sorry.

If I wanted something that was soft and smelled good, I'd go for another woman.

Dude, arguing *for* soft ghey hands, you're in the wrong forum. If you deadlift and squat with towels (and/or wear gloves) so you don't get man mans, I classify you as metro.

Pics or work.

Also, tell him BW.

I'm not arguing for it (as if I'm saying everyone should do it), I'm just defending it. It's nice to have soft hands. What's the purpose of rough hands? You think that makes you more of a man? It doesn't give you more testosterone.
I don't use a towel and/or gloves just so I don't get man hands. I do it because it hurts otherwise. I end up getting blisters and I can't lift like I want to for a while.
I'm not trying to convert anyone.
And if you like rough, stinky people, that's your business.

I'm not arguing for it (as if I'm saying everyone should do it), I'm just defending it. It's nice to have soft hands. What's the purpose of rough hands? You think that makes you more of a man? It doesn't give you more testosterone.
I don't use a towel and/or gloves just so I don't get man hands. I do it because it hurts otherwise. I end up getting blisters and I can't lift like I want to for a while.
I'm not trying to convert anyone.
And if you like rough, stinky people, that's your business.

If you are lifting something in a real world situation (tree branches for example) it would be nice if along with the strength to lift XXX lbs, you also have the hands to do it without gloves.

If you are lifting something in a real world situation (tree branches for example) it would be nice if along with the strength to lift XXX lbs, you also have the hands to do it without gloves.

Well I'm not a little girl. I can lift tree branches and it doesn't bother me. If it had spikes, it would. So I guess it depends on what kind of tree it is.
But I will admit, if we come to a point in time where gloves and towels go extinct, you'll have an advantage over me.

If you're really that worried about it, use chalk, files your calluses, and use hand cream. Just lose the gloves in the gym so ya don't look like a zop...

Back