I never saw anyone get as much hate as Jon Jones now (get in here!)

Jones only has like the third most hate of a fighter on here since December. You must not have been here long.

He most likely is driving because he paid for a temporary license allowing him too. Notice how the cop did not cite him for "driving after renovation"?

And revving your engine isn't a crime. Now that there's a video of him calling this cop pig, they will continue to punk him every chance they get. For the most minor shit. Watch. The system is there to make money, and no one is going to feel bad. Exactly as I said in my original post a month ago. Amazing how I predicted this...

It is odd that you believe Jones over the police officer. You know Jones's history, 2 serious and reckless driving incidents, yet you believe him? The guy is an untreated addict, turns out they are not an honest bunch while using.

Lol, I got pulled over once for speeding and having my stereo too loud. I was quiçk to point out that I had come up behind him between two red lights less then 100' apart so it there was no way I was speeding and I don't even have a stereo in this car.

He got all pissy and proceded to give my vehicle a 100 point inspection trying to find any reason to give me a ticket, when he failed as a last resort he says "Didn't I pull you over last week with a blonde girl". My girlfriend at the time, a brunette, was in the car, lol, needless to say that didn't go over well.
This guy didn't argue or bother to inspect anything, just wrote me the tickets and said "I'm not looking at that" when I showed him the proof his tickets were bogus after he wrote them.

Lol @ MMA noobs here
Aronas hate:like ratio in mid 2000s shits on Jones

Ive never seen a fighter damn near everyone in the MMA community disliked that much. Dude might've had 8-10 fans at the time with a couple hardcore nuthuggers. At least bones has his legions of eyepokers

Tito has had a lot of hate.

2hftekw.jpg

In recent weeks, the much hated guy I recall was Conor. Thank you Jonny, now you officially got the higher spot on the hate department.:)

There are people wishing him death because he broke the law and how of horrible person he is...I mean I dont even...these people are so trapped in life they are living in misery. Law abiding cattle talkin chit about goat. He will cash in his millions and keep living life while those b**ches whine "Oh my god why didnt they suspend his license!!". I literally saw facebook post of some washed up nobodies saying to put that bastard in jail hurrr durrr he is a menance to our beautiful society!! hurr durr
You must be one of those felony loving idiots.
He gets so much hate from the cattle or non felons because we know the potential he has but he makes choices that dumb which causes him to not perform. He says things that make us think that was the last stupid thing he's going to do until he does it again.

Jon is an immature man that has expectations that he is better than anyone else. He's just a normal person that needs to be humbled. Put that guy in jail for 6 months for violating the agreement he made. Let Comier go on being the champ.

Breaks my heart

It's the hypocrisy that people hate. A lot of it is self-inflicted by JBJ himself. He made the quote about never having worry about him having a DUI. Then, he gets one. He has a Bible verse and tries to present himself as a devout Christian, yet his behavior says otherwise. He has had multiple children out of wedlock, and rumors of another one in Iowa. People wouldn't have given him so much hate had he shut his mouth. No one doubts that he is a great fighter, or that he may be the greatest fighter ever.

This guy didn't argue or bother to inspect anything, just wrote me the tickets and said "I'm not looking at that" when I showed him the proof his tickets were bogus after he wrote them.

Shitty. I actually ended up with 11 tickets and an impound for bald tires from that cop by the time all was said and done, dude just didn't like me.

I got my revenge though, got him suspended for the impound ( never got a warning and the tired weren't that bad) and I beat the shit out of his son who happened to be in love with my girlfriend, lol, the good old days.

There are people wishing him death because he broke the law and how of horrible person he is...I mean I dont even...these people are so trapped in life they are living in misery. Law abiding cattle talkin chit about goat. He will cash in his millions and keep living life while those b**ches whine "Oh my god why didnt they suspend his license!!". I literally saw facebook post of some washed up nobodies saying to put that bastard in jail hurrr durrr he is a menance to our beautiful society!! hurr durr

I heard of phone calls from prison but never posting on Sherdog from prison.

Hey Jon...please hire a driver 3 months out from each fight from now on.

Shitty. I actually ended up with 11 tickets and an impound for bald tires from that cop by the time all was said and done, dude just didn't like me.

I got my revenge though, got him suspended for the impound ( never got a warning and the tired weren't that bad) and I beat the shit out of his son who happened to be in love with my girlfriend, lol, the good old days.
Sweet justice.

Back