I never saw anyone get as much hate as Jon Jones now (get in here!)

Yes, let's hate everyone that gets a driving ticket while we're at it.

Jon has got the most hate because of his behaviour.

He's the greatest fighter MMA has ever seen and he conducts himself like a complete douchebag.

He can easily dominate his opponents but he eye gouges and tries to end guys careers with greasy knee kicks.

He submits he opponent and just lets him fall to the ground limp.

He throws and opponent on the ground after the bell. Rampage.

He mocks opponents after he beats them.

He posts stupid videos of himself acting like a horse's ass then deletes them when someone tells him he's acting like a horse's ass.

He gets in trouble with the law repeatedly and gets away with it.

He tests hot on a drug test.

And the worse thing of all.

He completely dominates his opponents in the area where they excel and makes it look easy without even trying.

He partied right up to the Gustafson fight, barely trained and still won.

Rematch if he took it %20 seriously he'd crush him.

I agree he gets a bit more hate than he deserves but it does get old watching him do stupid shit so often. Dude has a legit chance to be the Michael Jordan of the sport and he's his own biggest opponent. It's frustrating.

He gets waay more love than he deserves aswell, it goes both ways.. His nuthuggers and excuse-makers are the worst ive seen in mma, since weidman beat anderson silvas fanbase into schizofrenia.

The same dude who narc'd on pot smokers but got into a hit and run with crack cocaine in his car.

Yeah we're just hating.

"He gets more hate than he deserves"

Whaaat? If anything he gets a lot less hate than he actually deserves. Forget all the car incidents. The man is fake as shit. On top of that, he is dumb enough to get caught being fake as shit.

And the funny thing is that the same people saying he doesn't deserve the hate are the same who hate on other fighters for meaningless shit.

Jon has got the most hate because of his behaviour.

He's the greatest fighter MMA has ever seen and he conducts himself like a complete douchebag.

He can easily dominate his opponents but he eye gouges and tries to end guys careers with greasy knee kicks.

He submits he opponent and just lets him fall to the ground limp.

He throws and opponent on the ground after the bell. Rampage.

He mocks opponents after he beats them.

He posts stupid videos of himself acting like a horse's ass then deletes them when someone tells him he's acting like a horse's ass.

He gets in trouble with the law repeatedly and gets away with it.

He tests hot on a drug test.

And the worse thing of all.

He completely dominates his opponents in the area where they excel and makes it look easy without even trying.

He partied right up to the Gustafson fight, barely trained and still won.

Rematch if he took it %20 seriously he'd crush him.

Gustafsson destroooyd jones.. complete bullshit descision, and the majority agrees (outside of bias america).. Him parting bullshit, is just a rumour and an EXCUSE.. Lol jones had gotten everything served on a silver plate, he got into one of the best gyms in the world training with former champs since he started mma..

Gustafsson trained in fucking sweden when it still was illegall to do mma there, And he started training mma later in life, and martial arts in general aswell.

Jones wouldnt dominate his opponents without fighting dirty, THATS WHY he fights dirty.. EVERY SINGLE one of his fights he pokes his opponents eye ATLEAST once.. Try to fight a guy with the longest reach in the UFC without clear vision... Think about that for a second, its a cold calculated thing he does to increase his chances.. Thats why he is "undeafeted" - bar the gustafsson fight.

He is a dumbass outside of the cage, no doubt. But all he did was forget his wallet. By all accounts, he's doing the right things. He is still a scumbag imo for not checking on the people he fucked up with his vehicle. That's a moment in time that he decided his selfish needs and fear of consequences were more important that the well being of a pregnant woman that he just inflicted great bodily harm on. That's a scumbag, but not for forgetting your wallet.

"All you haytrs dat trash my fave fighter are jelly of hiz GOAT. What he do ain't no biggie.
All duh other fighters is wack, dey should be punished and fired foreva cuz I don't like dem."
-All of sherdog.

Y'all are a bunch of children. This place is getting worse than reddit.

I think it has to do with the fact that he probably is the most talented fighter ever and he is ruining himself by doing the dumbest things ever.
I mean, would people be freaking out if Shayna was driving drunk?

He gets hate and many of the reasons have been covered here already. Has it been more than others it's hard to say. He still has his fans. I was one of them but no longer. I know others jumped off that bandwagon as well. Despite all the haters he may have I don't think anyone has or is discrediting his accomplishments. We still wait for someone to beat him in the cage

Jon is the only fighter I know of that gets this kind of treatment.

Pregnant women White Knight's unite!

How many people even remember the incident of a whacked out of his mind Rampage Jackson injuring a pregnant woman in a automobile? Exact same thing. Exactly!!!

Dana pays the state a fortune to make it all go away for Rampage, shortly thereafter having said fighter "poop" all over the UFC before jumping ship.
Dana strips Jon of his belt.
Nobody says that Dana was "enabling" Page however! LMAO.

Chuck Liddell certainly never hit the party scene and hot women like Jon. Well maybe he did, but it was cool?

Dana throws Jon under the bus for UFC 151 cancellation due to not accepting an injury replacement in Sonnen to proxy for Hendo.
I haven't heard Dana say squat about Werdum not accepting an injury replacement in Miocic to proxy for Cain!

Jon gets hate not proportional to the crime(s) here and in the UFC.

You're wrong, TS. Ronda gets a lot more hate and she didn't do all the serious shit Jon did. Jon still has a ton of supporters, but with Ronda it's 99% hate. You can go to a Ronda thread without seeing one single person defending her.

I'm a fan of Ronda.

I don't care about jones breaking the law, especially not a trAffic ticket, but I just dislike jones for being fake, Jesus freak Jon jones puffing, sniffing, hit and run,

The real question is , how can anyone like him?

Yes, let's hate everyone that gets a driving ticket while we're at it.

Not everyone, someone with a history of reckless driving who fairly recently hit a pregnant lady, fled the scene and is still on probation. It's like asking why does the FBI give a crap about a convicted hacker using the internet since everyone uses the internet.

Yup Jones makes more people salty than any other fighter, I love it

No one hates on Jones as a fighter because he's one of the greats. People hate on him as a person. Because he's proven over and over again that he's a shitty human being.

There are people wishing him death because he broke the law and how of horrible person he is...I mean I dont even...these people are so trapped in life they are living in misery. Law abiding cattle talkin chit about goat. He will cash in his millions and keep living life while those b**ches whine "Oh my god why didnt they suspend his license!!". God I hate those losers.
5SK7I1t.gif

Back