I never saw anyone get as much hate as Jon Jones now (get in here!)

People who have never had any criminal legal issues also don't understand that once you're in the system its hard to get out.

I had similar situations to Jones's and during those times the moment any squad car pulled behind me and ran my plates. Boom I'd get pulled over, harassed, and searched.

I even had a work permit when I had a suspended licence and the cops would still issue me a "driving after renovation" ticket even when I was within my time zones and going to or coming from work. They would simply tell me to sort it out in court. And then I'd have to bring all paper work to show prosecutors that I was legit would get off and still get stuck paying court fees.

Remember this, crime is a business. These idiots on their moral high ground speaking down to people like myself and Jones have no idea what that means and actually believe the system (i.e. lawyers, judges, cops)are there as a parent teaching lessons or are believers in disciplining sinners. None of them are believers or idealists on the fundamentals of right and wrong. They're all there to make money you dumb bitches. Fuck laws

Last edited:
TS uses the term "law abiding cattle" and calls other people losers. See you on an episode of COPS soon TS!

People who have never had any criminal legal issues also don't understand that once you're in the system its hard to get out.

I had similar situations to Jones's and during those times the moment any squad car pulled behind me and ran my plates. Boom I'd get pulled over, harassed, and searched.

I even had a work permit when I had a suspended licence and the cops would still issue me a "driving after renovation" ticket even when I was within my time zones and going to or coming from work. They would simply tell me to sort it out in court. And then I'd have to bring all paper work to show prosecutors that I was legit would get off and still get stuck paying court fees.

I am sorry you have had it rough while trying to keep working, but Jones is not in the same situation as you, he has a lot of money. He can afford Uber to get back and forth from his gym if a coach or teammate can't help him out, and can kick in for gas money.

Sherdog is amazing for how smart these trolls are. They just KNOW. i read that post and instantly thought this could be JON then the first comment solidified my thoughts. If you are jon jones you should just come out on here and gain tons of fans like BEN SAUNDERS earlier. I would have mad respect if you talked to your fans here

There are people wishing him death because he broke the law and how of horrible person he is...I mean I dont even...these people are so trapped in life they are living in misery. Law abiding cattle talkin chit about goat. He will cash in his millions and keep living life while those b**ches whine "Oh my god why didnt they suspend his license!!". God I hate those losers.

Ima lay down some personal truth for you, white belt. Here we go. You ready?

Ok.

I'm ready too.

Jon Jones is absolutely the BEST fighter in the world, pound for pound. And he's fighting at a solid 205 pounds. traditionally that title goes to a member of the lighter weight classes because that's the point of the concept, originally.

Skills bruh, SKILLS!!! And this man has them....as well as natural talents through the motherfucking roof!!! reach. physicality. YOUTH!!!!...c'mon now...(Ima not mention eye sniper skills)...wrestling to make your momma cry!!!! She would weep, were she a fan!!! Out loud! Lawks a mussy style!!!

But...why doesn't he finish more fights? Never mind the out of the cage...ahem..."antics" he finds himself a part of. Let's just talk about his in cage activities.

Por que no rising above the opponent in DC 1 and....I don't know...maybe NOT crotch chopping after he was for well sure he had won the fight?

How about some actual finishes against TOP competition?

This man truly does have it all. Why not use it all in a fight? Does he even give a single, solitary FUCK about fans of the sport?

I'm not convinced. Not at all...except of the fact that this human being has the opportunity, more so than ANY other, to cement his place as THE absolute best MMA fighter to ever enter the octagon.

He can NOT do it with "accidental" eye pokes and movement over the course of a five round fight, til the end.

If he took a few chances, his record would be RIDDLED with epic finishes that befit a maestro of his size and skill level. It would truly reflect the amount of effort a champion is supposed to put into his preparation.

It simply does not. At least yet.

Please.

Deliver.

Remember this, crime is a business. These idiots on their moral high ground speaking down to people like myself and Jones have no idea what that means and actually believe the system (i.e. lawyers, judges, cops)are there as a parent teaching lessons or are believers in disciplining sinners. None of them are believers or idealists on the fundamentals of right and wrong. They're all there to make money you dumb bitches. Fuck laws
I had a cop pull me over and cite me for speeding, no insurance, and no registration, when I had both and was not speeding.

Meh his die hard fan base were annoying the hell out of people. He made it worse when he showed his true side. Don't get me wrong i like the guy but sherdog made it impossible to like fighters

I am sorry you have had it rough while trying to keep working, but Jones is not in the same situation as you, he has a lot of money. He can afford Uber to get back and forth from his gym if a coach or teammate can't help him out, and can kick in for gas money.

So what do you think now of Jon getting pulled over for "drag racing"?
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jo...FC-Champ-Call-Police-Officer-Fing-Liar-102511

The local police will continue to punk Jones now every chance they run his plates. As I said, once your in the system, its hard to get out. The system will milk you for everything your worth and when one tries to explain that, they'll get ignored and shut down "because they have a record" and "deserve it"

jj didnt do anything. its the racist white man keepin him down. they b framing him like oj!

Jones was absolutely despised at one point, but after his downfall everyone moved onto Ronda.

Because Jon Jones is a fucking douchebag.

He is an actual fucking douchebag who puts people in harms way. That's why people don't like him.

He gets alot of hate because he won't grow up and act responsibly. I don't think anyone here is saying Eyepoke McJones is a terrible fighter, just kind of a shitty person. The UFC and Judicial system aren't helping him out by enabling him at every turn imo.

The UFC stripped him of his belt. That's not exactly enabling behavior.

Average Jon Jones fan..
tumblr_m25hvoOH4Q1qztwte.gif

Jon, just grow up and get a fucking taxi when you are high as fuck because your driving sucks!

Yes, it's moral zealotry for fellow citizens to frown upon the following:
* cocaine abuse
* multiple instances driving under influence
* fleeing the scene of an accident
* suspected of staging a heroic moment
* accused of training camp spying
* eye pokes

GTFO

Jon's fans just have thinner skin than Rhonda's or Conor's. Eery time someone calls Jon on his shit, you have idiots claiming racism. And that only adds to the hate.

Back