I never saw anyone get as much hate as Jon Jones now (get in here!)

Yes, it's moral zealotry for fellow citizens to frown upon the following:
* cocaine abuse
* multiple instances driving under influence
* fleeing the scene of an accident
* suspected of staging a heroic moment
* accused of training camp spying
* eye pokes

GTFO

Yes. Because in truth, we are all sinners

Yes. Because in truth, we are all sinners
no problem admitting that I'm not perfect. I've made mistakes. But there's a limit... a line where average, decent folks recognize and decide enough is enough. Is anyone convinced that this latest incident will be his last? Hell no, I'm not.

I had a cop pull me over and cite me for speeding, no insurance, and no registration, when I had both and was not speeding.

Lol, I got pulled over once for speeding and having my stereo too loud. I was quiçk to point out that I had come up behind him between two red lights less then 100' apart so it there was no way I was speeding and I don't even have a stereo in this car.

He got all pissy and proceded to give my vehicle a 100 point inspection trying to find any reason to give me a ticket, when he failed as a last resort he says "Didn't I pull you over last week with a blonde girl". My girlfriend at the time, a brunette, was in the car, lol, needless to say that didn't go over well.

TS certainly have not witnessed Rousey after Holm. (Or at least what's left of her back in that day.)

So what do you think now of Jon getting pulled over for "drag racing"?
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jo...FC-Champ-Call-Police-Officer-Fing-Liar-102511

The local police will continue to punk Jones now every chance they run his plates. As I said, once your in the system, its hard to get out. The system will milk you for everything your worth and when one tries to explain that, they'll get ignored and shut down "because they have a record" and "deserve it"

Again, I don't think you are in the same situation as Jones. Jones was revving his engine and then took off in his loud ass sports car; Do you do stupid sh*t like that?

And again as I said before, why is he driving? He can afford a driver, Uber, or can have one of his coaches drive him. But, he is a spoiled addict brat.

They're all salty Fedor fans that hate Jones for being GOAT.

607638.jpg

Himalayan pink salt. Purest in the world. Jones doesn't want to be around when the Emperor returns.

maxresdefault.jpg

I dunno,

I would say the Rhonda hate was about 50 times more palpable,

It was almost masochistic.. kinda creeped me out,

I was pretty shocked to be honest.. had violent overtones.

If jon jones embraces his heel side, he would gain way more fans.

cmon jon, come to the dark side!

Yes, let's hate everyone that gets a driving ticket while we're at it.

Dude has totaled like 3 cars(one of which was a rental), got caught driving drunk once, possibly drunk and or on drugs another time, and fled the scene of one accident on foot, and somehow left his house without a registration or his license on him another time.

Yeah the hate must just be unfounded.

its cus he's full of shit, everyone knows and nobody likes a bullshiter no matter how great a fighter they are. Its like Floyd Mayweather, sure he's probably the best boxer ever but it doesnt change the fact, that hes a cocky prick, would always talk about knocking fuckers out but won almost every fight by decision and beat the shit out of his girlfriend a bunch of times and every time he got busted for his bullshit, he got a slap on the wrist just like Jones.

He doesnt need to be a model citizen, but can he stop acting like a complete douchebag for just a minute ffs? Bad shit happens to bad people, and with all of the shit he's been in, he's not a good person.

Again, I don't think you are in the same situation as Jones. Jones was revving his engine and then took off in his loud ass sports car; Do you do stupid sh*t like that?

And again as I said before, why is he driving? He can afford a driver, Uber, or can have one of his coaches drive him. But, he is a spoiled addict brat.

He most likely is driving because he paid for a temporary license allowing him too. Notice how the cop did not cite him for "driving after renovation"?

And revving your engine isn't a crime. Now that there's a video of him calling this cop pig, they will continue to punk him every chance they get. For the most minor shit. Watch. The system is there to make money, and no one is going to feel bad. Exactly as I said in my original post a month ago. Amazing how I predicted this...

Last edited:
no problem admitting that I'm not perfect. I've made mistakes. But there's a limit... a line where average, decent folks recognize and decide enough is enough. Is anyone convinced that this latest incident will be his last? Hell no, I'm not.

My main point in my OP is to make people aware that the system is a business. They (cops judges lawyers) don't give a shit about right and wrong. They care about making money. You think these guys arnt doing blow and partying behind closed doors? Keep in mind if not for mma, Jon jones was on his way to be a boy in blue. How Jon would've been able to sleep at night is beyond me

Every time a cop writes a ticket makes a arrest etc. people get paid. Judges lawyers officers. They love it. They love laws. Guilty/not guilty is a distant second for them.

Although I have come across old cops in rural areas on the verge of retirement and are sick of the job the way things work and have become aware to the over zealous nanny state. So kudos to them

Last edited:
The Conor hate dwarfs what Jones gets, it's not even close.

Ive never seen so many new accounts start threads as much as in 2016. I surprised this one isnt called "conormcgoat" or something similar.

The thing about driving like a fool is that you might end up hurting someone. That's why we have licensing and laws.

Back