• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I never ate an avocado. / OP edited with Update: I did it (video inside)

Well, you don't spell it, son.

You eat it!

My wife wanted fish fingers, chips, beans & egg on Sunday night, I was most put out at having to cook that muck, but I was listening to Mongo Santamaria at the time so I just ate a plate of chips with a huge bowl of guaco!

WITH EVERYTHING!!
mongo1.gif

Do a juice.

Cut it, put it in a blender with milk and sugar.

Enjoy

My wife wanted fish fingers, chips, beans & egg on Sunday night, I was most put out at having to cook that muck, but I was listening to Mongo Santamaria at the time so I just ate a plate of chips with a huge bowl of guaco!

WITH EVERYTHING!!
mongo1.gif
Sounds DELICIOUS :D

ESVZ.gif

That's all you got? You are as weak as Boca

Coming from a hipster who doesn’t watch futbol, eat avocados and wants to go on a budget, that stings! How oh how will I ever survive?

Well, what’s your verdict? Did you like it or what?

Coming from a hipster who doesn’t watch futbol, eat avocados and wants to go on a budget, that stings! How oh how will I ever survive?

Well, what’s your verdict? Did you like it or what?
It's ok I guess. Will eat again for its nutritional value but it's nothing special.

LANDSCAPE for video. How many years has this been happening now?

My ex's family is from Argentina. They would eat an avocado by slicing in half and adding a little Olive oil and salt. Let it sit for a few minutes and it would melt a bit from the salt.

Today, I just eat it with salt. If I add it to things, it would be like a turkey bacon and avocado sandwich. Actually, any dish with bacon goes well with avocado. Put the two on a burger and it's great.

Back