• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I never ate an avocado. / OP edited with Update: I did it (video inside)

Avocados r good. Real good plain with just a lil salt.
There is this ice cream I believe called “cado”

it has no dairy and is made from primarily avacados. It’s fucking delicious and you can’t tell at all it’s avocado. Same consistency as dense ice cream. I suggest u fucks give it a try

Avocado ice-lollies, a local delicacy round these parts that is unlocked by leveling up your Mexican game.

paletas_avocado.jpg

I make an Avocodo shake its delicious, Ill put two avocado, some ice cubes some cold unflavored almond milk or coconut milk and some brown sugar and blend.
Avocado-Coconut-4.jpg

I make an Avocodo shake its delicious, Ill put two avocado, some ice cubes some cold unflavored almond milk or coconut milk and some brown sugar and blend.
Avocado-Coconut-4.jpg
Are you a wizard?
I have to try this.

Avocado-Coconut-4.jpg

I like blueberries in an avocado shake.
Mangos.
You can make a green one with avocado and spinach or kale, celery.

Delicious vegan fat with those avocados.

You do have the hands of someone who has never worked a day in their life, Salvador lol.
Destined for the Parisian cafés, for sure ;)

Anyway, bit of lemon juice, some tasty olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper is the best way to season your avocado, whether you eat it on its own, or on toast.

Fast forward to today.. there is a huge avocado tree at work and my coworkers handled me one. Being on a budget (I'm poor) I have to eat whatever they put in front of me. It's a matter of principles.
lol your coworkers treat you like a stray animal that looks hungry.

Avocado ice-lollies, a local delicacy round these parts that is unlocked by leveling up your Mexican game.

paletas_avocado.jpg

those look just like frozen avacados. I’m sure there ok but not great. The cado cream has all different flavors from chocolate to mint.

Thanks everyone for your advices. I will let you guys know in a couple of days when I eat this one. According to my coworkers these are amazing avocados.. better than the ones you buy in a store.

Also for you wankers who talked about my hands... you made my day. I just realized they are really nice.

Looks ripe to me. Is it soft to the touch? Is the little stem brown?
Is not soft. Not super hard but not soft at all. It needs 2 or 3 days I think.

lol your coworkers treat you like a stray animal that looks hungry.
I'm not offended but sadly no. They still haven't realized. I think I would get more free things there.

BTW... the deal is something like this.
The guy who does security at night (there is no night shift so he is alone) collects all the avocados that fall off the tree, takes one and gives the rest to one of the bosses, who goes around the office giving them away. Since we are his favorite area he comes with us first.

those look just like frozen avacados. I’m sure there ok but not great. The cado cream has all different flavors from chocolate to mint.

They're sweeter than just frozen avocados, don't know exactly how they make em but they're good.

I'm not crazy about chocolate or mint. We talking aguacates bud.

A legit guac will knock your dick in the dirt.
Ripe avos
Red onion
Tomatoes
Cilantro
Lime juice
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Garlic powder
Jalapenos if you want
images

Your boy SalvadorAllende in here with a confession...

I never ate an avocado in my life. Honestly my parents never bought one when I was kid and when I grew up I realized that it was a trend and every single hipster here was obsessed with avocados.

Fast forward to today.. there is a huge avocado tree at work and my coworkers handled me one. Being on a budget (I'm poor) I have to eat whatever they put in front of me. It's a matter of principles.

So there you got. They told me I have to wait 2 or 3 days to eat it. I'm kind of nervous. What if I like it and become an avocado zombie addict like everybody else?

How should I eat this?

Anyways... here you got the pic:

View attachment 675753

da fuk is up with that hand

time to go work construction

Make sure to throw away the green shit on the inside and keep the pig seed thing to eat.

Just realized that your inexperience with avocados along with your dainty and silky hands could be a recipe for utter disaster.

Avoid trying to pierce the seed, hard to get it in and easy to come out the other way once it has, it is slightly annoying how it sticks to the fruit but don't give in to the temptation of extracting it with any fancy knife motions. I suggest using a spoon for now as you get acquainted with the mechanics of this berry.

Avocado-Cooking-Worst-Fail-EVER-600x800.jpg

Smoosh it up on your work mates balls and lick it off.

Shadow_Priest says this is the only way to eat avocado.

imagine being such a massive f a g g o t that you're hesitant to try something just because it's popular.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back