I logged back into Sherdog for the first time in 8 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is butthurt after every single title/high profile fight. It has been minimal over Woodley winning honestly. In fact I have seen more threads claiming there's a lot of butthurt then I have seen threads of actual butthurt.
Read it again. TS is a race-baiting cow.

...and this has got to be one of the most butthurt/nitpicky I've seen it here since...

-Shad KO'ed Chuck
-Jones decimated Shogun
-Jones dropped Machida on his head
-Silva 'got lucky' against Chael

Took a break for a while so missed the McG/Diaz fight + Jones' failed test but I can only imagine.

Never notice the pattern. Never change Sherdog. Never stop giving me a reason to laugh at you.

tumblr_ni0najvzTa1u4zdq1o1_500.gif
Dear diary....

He's a pussy-ass racist. He thinks all white people are inbred, ignoring the fact that without fathers around, nobody knows who's related to whom, so inbreeding is much more likely. And that's without even getting into suppressed sexual assault of both juveniles and adults that go unreported.

did-s-he-just-say-that-o.gif

Shit just got real.

Dear diary....
"Dear diary...today I noticed more evil white oppression in the USA, where black people have it worse than anywhere else in the world. I showed those devils a thing or two by posting on Sherdog. Fight the power!"

Troof hurts.
Look, if you're talking about the truth of the matter, there are some who are probably racist against Woodley and there are those trying to exploit the Black champion by making false claims of racism. However, they are the few extremists. Most of us ("us" meaning everyone and not just one background) fall in the middle. Maybe non-racist Lawler fans are upset he lost and maybe non-racist Woodley fans are ecstatic he won. Maybe just call out shitty posters by name and save the rest of us the bogus allegations.

I'm a newb, was this place as god damned annoying pre-conor?
Be glad you didn't live through the build up to the Shogun vs. Jones fight. Oh and after his destruction.

Oh and the build up to the Lesnar vs. Cain fight was the most insane hands down. There were so many race threads it was crazy.

People get extremely fiesty over all sorts of fights, I see you've chosen to only highlight a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back