I logged back into Sherdog for the first time in 8 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't post in 8 months, supposedly weren't lurking, and just so happen to log in to see what you perceive as hate toward Woodley? So you randomly chose today to log back in and bam, you were just caught off guard with racism.

Yeah right man. You logged in today searching for racial controversy to exploit. See you in another 8 mo...err, rather, see you next time you feel the need to race bait.

So you don't post in 8 months, supposedly weren't lurking, and just so happen to log in to see what you perceive as hate toward Woodley? So you randomly chose today to log back in and bam, you were just caught off guard with racism.

Yeah right man. You logged in today searching for racial controversy to exploit. See you in another 8 mo...err, rather, see you next time you feel the need to race bait.

Only follow big fights now. This was a big fight imo as WW is my division.

Only follow big fights now. This was a big fight imo as WW is my division.
I really don't care about your story. You created this thread to race bait. This is no where near the Shad/Liddell backlash. Many people on here are supporting Woodley and there really just isn't a ton of backlash. Take your race-baiting ass on another exodus.

omg black people are taking over UFC, somebody call the police!

you missed Weidman's destruction of silva.

the butthurtness on here was quite a scene

...and this has got to be one of the most butthurt/nitpicky I've seen it here since...

-Shad KO'ed Chuck
-Jones decimated Shogun
-Jones dropped Machida on his head
-Silva 'got lucky' against Chael

Took a break for a while so missed the McG/Diaz fight + Jones' failed test but I can only imagine.

Never notice the pattern. Never change Sherdog. Never stop giving me a reason to laugh at you.

tumblr_ni0najvzTa1u4zdq1o1_500.gif

You are so cool bro. The way you told everybody off. Man, that was Epic...

No really though, shut - you're- dick- trap.

Sure shertard whatever you say.

Here you go:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mark-hunt-made-a-racist-comment-and-no-one-cares.3300387/

A lot white guys crying.

Yes that is true, and I actually posted in that thread and talked shit to the idiots who were offended by Hunt's comments. However if you are agreeing with TS then you are in the exact same boat as the dumb asses in that thread you linked to.

You're all cry baby pussies, the only difference is your skin color, I hate you all the same (EQUALITY!).

Fo sho. Happens after ever fight card though.

Fan boys fave fghter gets whooped, then we see endless

image001.jpg

Threada & posts.

Is normal.

This post captures exactly what Sherdog is all about. Frustrating place for sure.

I really don't care about your story. You created this thread to race bait. This is no where near the Shad/Liddell backlash. Many people on here are supporting Woodley and there really just isn't a ton of backlash. Take your race-baiting ass on another exodus.
Troof hurts.

Jones and Anderson getting popped was all a racist conspiracy to advance white supremacy.

Always check under your bed for patterns and racist bogeymen.

...and this has got to be one of the most butthurt/nitpicky I've seen it here since...

-Shad KO'ed Chuck
-Jones decimated Shogun
-Jones dropped Machida on his head
-Silva 'got lucky' against Chael

Took a break for a while so missed the McG/Diaz fight + Jones' failed test but I can only imagine.

Never notice the pattern. Never change Sherdog. Never stop giving me a reason to laugh at you.

tumblr_ni0najvzTa1u4zdq1o1_500.gif
This post is as bitchmade as it gets. Just say what you're thinking, coward.

its been worse, I remember in 2009 the Machida vs Shogun 1 fight... that was the most crazy I ever seen sherdog, everyone was going hysterical and insane after the decision, there was robbery threads everywhere, couldn't even find a thread about something else at the time
Yeah, but nobody was black, so these pussy-ass lifetime victims didn't have shit to say in that one.

He's a pussy-ass racist. He thinks all white people are inbred, ignoring the fact that without fathers around, nobody knows who's related to whom, so inbreeding is much more likely. And that's without even getting into suppressed sexual assault of both juveniles and adults that go unreported.

There is butthurt after every single title/high profile fight. It has been minimal over Woodley winning honestly. In fact I have seen more threads claiming there's a lot of butthurt then I have seen threads of actual butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back