I logged back into Sherdog for the first time in 8 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one go that long without visiting sherdog once you found this site. I don't get It..

Yeah but...I'm here.

Obviously I'm one poster burning bright as I just received a 'TalkinNoise is now following you' notification.

We got a Black Lives Matter supporter! Lmao!!!

Yeah I'm sure it has everything to do with that fact that those guys are black and nothing to do with the fact that Shogun, Liddel, Lawler, etc are massive fan favorites.

There was just as much butt hurt when Weidman Ko'd Silva (Because Silva is entertaining as fuck and has a huge fan base). So take your race bating else where, and do us a favor and take another 8 month break, dumb ass jabroni.

It comes in waves, but there's definitely some great discussions happening in between the storms

Fedor losing to Werdum was epic as well

Notice that trend?

I expect the same if Reem and Romero win the straps too.

I expect this place to go from sherfront to shermania if Flw, WW-HW are all explosive champs.

And if Sterling, Mcgregor loses and Brooks somehow get the strap along with them by February I expect many fans to become Dylan roof. Lol

And inbred Shertards still mad.

" Hyuck we whytes are the real victims. Teh Jooz, negroes and dem illegals ruined Murica" Trump 2016

See how Shertard bitches can't even argue for their latent bias.

You used a slur from 4chan. Go play in traffic.

Very substantive posts

How does one go that long without visiting sherdog once you found this site. I don't get It..

This is the only question TS should answer !

Man ive been here forever and it's always been the same.

its been worse, I remember in 2009 the Machida vs Shogun 1 fight... that was the most crazy I ever seen sherdog, everyone was going hysterical and insane after the decision, there was robbery threads everywhere, couldn't even find a thread about something else at the time
I mean, yes, sherdog wouldn't be sherdog without ridiculousness. It's a non starter. I'm not sure what ts is on about. Of course we see a pattern. That's all this is.

Yeah but...I'm here.

Obviously I'm one poster burning bright as I just received a 'TalkinNoise is now following you' notification.
Really? I didn't click anything.

This is my first time posting with the new interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back