I logged back into Sherdog for the first time in 8 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were attacking hunt too cuz he was "butturt" over Brawk's cheating lmaooo

How does one go that long without visiting sherdog once you found this site. I don't get It..

This is the only question TS should answer !
Scaled back my internet usage and got busy with a social life, work, and the real world. Maybe some of the guys posting 4chan insults should do the same :cool:

I've lurked since high school though, always been 'that' way. Can't say it by name though.

When will I get a Marquardt gif? I'm guessing page 3.

...and this has got to be one of the most butthurt/nitpicky I've seen it here since...

-Shad KO'ed Chuck
-Jones decimated Shogun
-Jones dropped Machida on his head
-Silva 'got lucky' against Chael

Took a break for a while so missed the McG/Diaz fight + Jones' failed test but I can only imagine.

Never notice the pattern. Never change Sherdog. Never stop giving me a reason to laugh at you.

tumblr_ni0najvzTa1u4zdq1o1_500.gif
You're one of us too you fool. At least we're not in denial about who we are.

This is considered a good day on sherdog. Not even 1 thread about conor on page 1

you
...and this has got to be one of the most butthurt/nitpicky I've seen it here since...

-Shad KO'ed Chuck
-Jones decimated Shogun

Took a break for a while so missed the McG/Diaz fight + Jones' failed test but I can only imagine.

Never notice the pattern. Never change Sherdog. Never stop giving me a reason to laugh at you.

seem to have racist chip on your shoulder

-Shad KO'ed Chuck
-Jones decimated Shogun

Lol who are you? Why does Tensai give a shit?

you

seem to have racist chip on your shoulder

Let him be. If he's just at home being racist on Sherdog that means he isn't out shooting cops and whatnot. LMAO

If you are looking for sympathy or joy, look elsewhere. Another 8 months would do the rest of us good, too.

Shertards totally aren't racist but get PC if Hunt calls Brock white LMAO

Who said Shertards aren't racist? You're a Shertard, and you're racist

btw didn't hear about the Hunt calling Brock white thing but lol if white people actually got butthurt over that

-Shad KO'ed Chuck
-Jones decimated Shogun

Happy you are enjoying it!
image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back