I Like How...

Are we not emos? Fuck. Should I stop cutting myself?

While I agree with you Miaou, I don't see anything constructive happening by bringing that up again.

Shit, you mean nobody bothered telling you?

While I agree with you Miaou, I don't see anything constructive happening by bringing that up again.
The reason why I am discussing this is because I believe it is beneficial to the advancement of the forum to get any issues out in the open, where they can be dealt with.

If you do agree with me, then I take it you do see there are some existing issues but you don't think there is a way to improve them. My point is that, unless we talk about them, then for sure we won't find a way to improve them.

134669_choices_silly_emo_1_vw.jpg

Shit, you mean nobody bothered telling you?

The reason why I am discussing this is because I believe it is beneficial to the advancement of the forum to get any issues out in the open, where they can be dealt with.

If you do agree with me, then I take it you do see there are some existing issues but you don't think there is a way to improve them. My point is that, unless we talk about them, then for sure they are not going to be solved.

I agree that the merger between S&P and conditioning was handled poorly. I don't however see the benefit in revisiting that particular issue. I also don't any issues this forum may have as being the fault of the mods.

The best way to improve this forum is for people to either contribute postively, either by sharing information or humor, asking intelligent questions, creating good threads and so on.

Everyone here should be generally happy with how this place is moderated even if there is always room for improvement. There is very little mod involvement, and the members can direct the discussion how they want. Most veteran and regulars posters are given a lot of latitude. And even if the mods disagree with each other about how to mod, there is still a presumptive rule to give the regulars here a lot of leeway with the general forum rules.

T-nation and crossfit, for example, are highly censored forums.

At Sherdog, we have a "mod sucks" thread every two or three months. The fact that you can do this is a sign of a relatively healthy forum.

enright, you refer to the "regulars" like it is a category that doesn't include yourself.

You don't consider yourself a regular?

I agree that the merger between S&P and conditioning was handled poorly. I don't however see the benefit in revisiting that particular issue. I also don't any issues this forum may have as being the fault of the mods.

The best way to improve this forum is for people to either contribute postively, either by sharing information or humor, asking intelligent questions, creating good threads and so on.

I am kind of worried because I don't see the traditional "sarcasm against stupid threads by people who are obviously too bored to do a search of their own before posting (or at the very least read the stickies and do some limited lurking before starting a thread of their own)" in that list of yours.

Everyone here should be generally happy with how this place is moderated even if there is always room for improvement. There is very little mod involvement, and the members can direct the discussion how they want. Most veteran and regulars posters are given a lot of latitude. And even if the mods disagree with each other about how to mod, there is still a presumptive rule to give the regulars here a lot of leeway with the general forum rules.

At Sherdog, we have a "mod sucks" thread every two or three months. The fact that you can do this is a sign of a relatively healthy forum.

So what you're saying is you're not going to start banning people for especially bad grammar or spelling?

Last edited:
I am kind of worried because I don't see the traditional "sarcasm against stupid threads by people who are obviously too bored to do a search of their own before posting (or at the very least read the stickies and do some limited lurking before starting a thread of their own)" in that list of yours.

I knew I was forgetting something, hence why I wrote "and so on".

So what you're not going to start banning people for especially bad gammer or spelling?

So I should ban you for spelling grammar as "gammer?" Come on, dude. You have been around long enough to know that moderators have historically given S&P regulars a lot of leeway.

So I should ban you for spelling grammar as "gammer?" Come on, dude. You have been around long enough to know that moderators have historically given S&P regulars a lot of leeway.

It wasn't meant as a criticism, it was an attempt at humor. And I'm ashamed of having not caught "gammer". Although I did say especially bad, and I wasn't being entirely serious.

I attention whored and posted about how my heart is fucked up the other day! Shit... what do you want from me!?

It wasn't meant as a criticism, it was an attempt at humor. And I'm ashamed of having not caught "gammer". Although I did say especially bad, and I wasn't being entirely serious.

No problem. I missed the humor.

Given how I suck at grammar and spelling, it would be the last reason I would ban someone.

At Sherdog, we have a "mod sucks" thread every two or three hours. The fact that you can do this is a sign of a relatively healthy forum.

Fixed.

PS: You suck, mod!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back