I KO'd a :eek::eek::eek: this weekend!

So, is it your garage? Or are you sending your friend brian to meet me? Or are you borh named brian?

Hey goodjob headbutt.. it seems like ther r a lot of pansy closet homos around who can relate to the :eek::eek::eek:s problem of not been able to suck cock due to broken jaw !!

BTW i skipped the last 22 pages.

Wednesday night at Bacci's

MMA and Pizza

You need to contact the owner to start the promo.

Originally posted by Headbutt
It's Brian.

You fight around with your buddy's at a garage owned by Brian. Supposedly this Brian guy is a cop on a tactical force right? Are you gonna send Brian to do the fighting or are you Brian too.

Originally posted by Mookie
100 bux says pinko either doesnt show due to some lame excuse, or brings as many douche bag friends as he can bribe to show up.

he'll show up, send in his buttbuddy to scope you out, and report back that he s over matched, come home sign on, get his bravery back, and then claim you didnt show

Or, Pinko will claim to show up tonight, instead of the designated time of Wednesday night.

Hey Emperor, I thought this guy was mine? Whats goin on? Let me do him in a gym. That way no one gets arrested.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Hey Emperor, I thought this guy was mine? Whats goin on? Let me do him in a gym. That way no one gets arrested.

You're about 10 pages too late Shido

Hey Emperor, I thought this guy was mine? Whats goin on?

Tell Butthead to bring Beavis and you two can fight them 2 on 2.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
So, is it your garage? Or are you sending your friend brian to meet me? Or are you borh named brian?

Maybe he is talking about himself, in third person.

This match can only end in a caribbean strap fight with switchblades, and all involved close with "All that Jazz" while Carlson gracie tears his eyes out.

I might have to make a fight poster for this event, any idea's for an under card guys?

magic man vs the racoon hand puppet of his sister for example

He was saying that you pussed out, man. But Im not going to stop you from getting him!

Im going to be pissed if I wait 1 1/2 hours at that shitty pizza joint and bitch-tits doesn't show up.

You might want to change "Let me do him in a gym", he might show up at your gym with nothig under his robe but a set of alligator clips on his nipples.

I hope this fight does happen. Lets see this how this tough guy fares against a trained fighter instead of suckerpunching pansies on the street.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
Im going to be pissed if I wait 1 1/2 hours at that shitty pizza joint and bitch-tits doesn't show up.
Dude, you know he's not coming. Don't waste your time. Besides, you'll get yourself in trouble. Hardly worth it. If he comes to someones gym, well, whatever happens happens.

Dude, you know he's not coming. Don't waste your time. Besides, you'll get yourself in trouble. Hardly worth it. If he comes to someones gym, well, whatever happens happens.

And if he does show he'll bring back up or call the cops if ya beat him, so be careful.

I'm going to have to be in the minority and agree with headbut. I almost got in 2 fights w/ violent gay guys. If I saw two guys holding hands and ready to kiss in front of me I would say," Guys don't do that in front of me" NOT, "get a room :eek::eek::eek:s" but none the less if they say, "fuck you asshole mind your own fuckin business" that may prompt a fight. Just my 2 cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back