I know I'm not the only one. Have the left swayed you towards the right?

The SJWs, BLM, Anti Cop Movement, And The Absolute Refusal To Condemn Islam are other factors as well.

Many of the left's laughable views have swayed me right, yes.

This is the number one problem with British politics- confusion.

Tony Blair was the definition of a Thatcherite and he didn't even hide it. They're all just opportunists looking for the right moment. They're all in bed together.

Alex Salmond walks into Westminster after slandering English politicians for years... It's WWE shit. They're all in bed together.

Just look at our current joke of a Prime Minister. Theresa May is being slated for sitting out the EU referendum, being an in the closet remainer, then flip flopping and going full Brexit once she got into a position of power. Boris Johnson did the same, albeit unsuccessfully. Absolute joke, and these are supposed to be the people leading us.

No wonder the common person on the street is disillusioned with politics and politicians. Corbyn comes across as a nice, old, working class style fellow, but look a little further and you see he's an out of date, out of touch throw back who's politics and policies would ruin our country. Luckily, he seems to be intent on tearing Labour apart from the inside out.

i was always towards the middle but still somewhat to the left. no I'm still in the same spot but i have fortified my position with walls, moats, barb wire, underground bunkers from the crazies to the far right and the crazies on the far left.

Brexit and Trump/Hilary woke me up. The left's narrative is just "Do what we tell you or you're racist/sexist/homophobic!!!" They control the media and they're getting into the education system and brainwashing children. They're putting labels on everything in an attempt to divide us so they can do whatever they want while we all fight each other. Globalism is suicide for the human race.

I think this is the core of what is fuelling the "far right" / "alt right" / "populist" / "nationalist" return.

For too many years the left pushed too hard, too fast, and people finally woke up to the extreme direction they seemed hellbent on going towards, and rather than learn from their mistakes they've just doubled down on calling anyone who disagrees with them racist/bigoted/ignorant/stupid (see; Hard left Dems in the US/and hardcore Remainers in the U.K.)

It's become a right wing/racist viewpoint to want to limit immigration and believe in border controls.

You're no longer allowed to love your country because you'll be called a "Nationalist" / "Isolationist"

Trump/Brexit is just the beginning of the backlash. 2017 should be an interesting year, hopefully with more to follow (Holland, France, Italy)

I grew up on the left. Family weren't overly political but were definitely on the left. In the UK a lot of issues that have arisen in the last decade or so weren't really issues to most people. Gun control and abortion aren't really debated here, for obvious reasons. We don't have a two party system, which has positives and negatives- We're not as divided but our elections are are just a load of rich public schoolboys slamming each others' dick in the fridge and there's no point in voting.

Brexit and Trump/Hilary woke me up. The left's narrative is just "Do what we tell you or you're racist/sexist/homophobic!!!" They control the media and they're getting into the education system and brainwashing children. They're putting labels on everything in an attempt to divide us so they can do whatever they want while we all fight each other. Globalism is suicide for the human race.

I disagree with a lot of far right/religious right posters, but I'll happily and humbly admit I was wrong. The regressive left are mental and their narrative is blatantly obvious.

Milo and Ben Shapiro are excellent public speakers and I agree with most of their points.

PS. Alex Jones is still a twat.

Wellcome, man. You are safe now

No doubt it has.

I grew up listening metal, being friends with everyone, and always trying to be a live and let live guy. The left doesn't want that anymore. They want to demonize me(an actually ally of freedom in all its forms) and isolate those like me who do not agree with some of their crazy agendas. Even though I agree with many of the Left's beliefs, you just cannot disagree with them and remain on good terms. It sucks because I don't hate anyone, just don't agree. Also, the constant attack on strait white men is getting beyond tiresome. I have three little white boys, and they weren't born evil and privileged due to that fact.

What choice is there? There is no wiggle room on the left. You adopt their way of speaking and their simplistic worldview or you're a persona non grata.

Many of us have seen a previously calm, normal acquaintance discover Huff Po/CNN and emerge from their stinky bedroom 2 weeks later outraged by "the vitriolic diatribe being spewed forth by patriarchal privilegists!".

They are offered an escape from thinking. Every belief will be dictated to them on a weekly basis, they have a new vocabulary consisting pretty much entirely of the example sentence I used above. Every inconsistency will be ignored and anyone who points them out will be alienated.

Nobody on the right wing has anything in common other than that they disagree with the left on just one thing. One little thing. And that made them a monster who needs to be arrested.

Nationalism is the new international trend, one of the vital reasons are immigrants

leftists are rare in anglo-Saxon countries, however in Europe leftists are more

No doubt it has.

I grew up listening metal, being friends with everyone, and always trying to be a live and let live guy. The left doesn't want that anymore. They want to demonize me(an actually ally of freedom in all its forms) and isolate those like me who do not agree with some of their crazy agendas. Even though I agree with many of the Left's beliefs, you just cannot disagree with them and remain on good terms. It sucks because I don't hate anyone, just don't agree. Also, the constant attack on strait white men is getting beyond tiresome. I have three little white boys, and they weren't born evil and privileged due to that fact.

It's interesting to see how the metal subculture went from being perceived as leftist/anti-christian/etc to far-right/bigots in just a few years. Presumably because some journalists noticed it's mostly white males (that alone would do it) and a lot of them like guns and boobs.

Exactly what I'm talking about though. Nobody is "allied" with the left. You either get absorbed into their strict belief system or you are cast as an enemy and they start trying to infiltrate/frame you as racists.

Last edited:
Yeah same boat. I used to consider myself on the left but when they started shutting down debate using the tactics of calling everything racist, sexist that they disagreed with I decided to leave the squabbling children to it. They are an absolute parody of themselves at this stage with their safe spaces and needing 100's of gender pronouns.

I grew up on the left. Family weren't overly political but were definitely on the left. In the UK a lot of issues that have arisen in the last decade or so weren't really issues to most people. Gun control and abortion aren't really debated here, for obvious reasons. We don't have a two party system, which has positives and negatives- We're not as divided but our elections are are just a load of rich public schoolboys slamming each others' dick in the fridge and there's no point in voting.

I disagree with a lot of far right/religious right posters, but I'll happily and humbly admit I was wrong. The regressive left are mental and their narrative is blatantly obvious.

Milo and Ben Shapiro are excellent public speakers and I agree with most of their points.

It is a cry of racist, sexist, misogyny, and is anti American since there is a push for PC and language policing. Freedom of speech is All American.

Yes, Alex Jones is a twat but, he called it on the left trying to steal the election, the recount, now its Russia hacking. The left is full of cry babies, low testosterone, and participation ribbons. Of course, they important illegal aliens for votes.

Part of my right as a American is freedom of speech. Calling out disgusting female behavior on college campus for instance with false rape accusations and victimhood is matched with misogyny. It is career suicide if someone makes these accusations but, the new elected president is a sign of change.

Donald Trump; making America great again. Feels good man.

I forgive you Gazwald.

P.S. Alex Jones was right

It is a cry of racist, sexist, misogyny, and is anti American since there is a push for PC and language policing. Freedom of speech is All American.

Yes, Alex Jones is a twat but, he called it on the left trying to steal the election, the recount, now its Russia hacking. The left is full of cry babies, low testosterone, and participation ribbons. Of course, they important illegal aliens for votes.

Part of my right as a American is freedom of speech. Calling out disgusting female behavior on college campus for instance with false rape accusations and victimhood is matched with misogyny. It is career suicide if someone makes these accusations but, the new elected president is a sign of change.

Donald Trump; making America great again. Feels good man.

I hope he gives these spoiled children no option other than to grow the fuck up. That'll be a start at least. He's the man for that job, no doubt.

I hope he gives these spoiled children no option other than to grow the fuck up. That'll be a start at least. He's the man for that job, no doubt.

Its an example of low testosterone, cowardice, cries for participation ribbons, and entitlement. Have done nothing but, entitled for fucking everything.

In ability to bring reason, logic and evidence to the table. Cry racism or sexist and misogyny. But its ok Donald Trump will make America great again.

It's funny how many people are totally incapable of evaluating issues on their own and coming to a conclusion and instead base their positions entirely on kneejerk reactions to whatever is happening in front of them at any given time.

It's funny how many people are totally incapable of evaluating issues on their own and coming to a conclusion and instead base their positions entirely on kneejerk reactions to whatever is happening in front of them at any given time.

Oh no. This is a dictionary definition of a gradual process. The regressive left have been getting sillier and sillier for quite some time now.

Back