• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just received a nasty beating.

im already drinking for tonight fight, and believe it i need it, my face hurt as fuck. the alcohol will help calm down.

Ah, so that's whats up with your face.

Was at the local pub with a friend when 3 Indians entered and started looking for problems ,

they were Dell Tech Support.... someone was calling about some modem issue and they were going to tell the guy in person to turn off the modem for 10 seconds and turn it back on.

No Indians from Canada. Or indigenous if you prefer those guys have crazy stamina and good endurance , they have a leather-like face they can take a lot of punches , no wonder we’ve lost

oh, the good kind of indians...I was all wrong before...

Tatanka-03.0.0.jpg

Was at the local pub with a friend when 3 Indians entered and started looking for problems , they were already drunk. One came near my friend and asked him for his wallet , of course my friend refused his request , after this encounter the next Indian went near me and poured some bud light all over me , I then proceeded to push him and yelled at him that he might receive a proper uppercut from me if he continues , the third Indian went near my friend and unzipped his pants ( my friend doesent wear boxers briefs ) we then see his package and then we proceeded to a fight , throwed punch’s with my fiend all over the place , we managed to knockout an Indian but the second one was very big. Received a straight and a left hook and went straight to the floor.
Red dot or hi ya ya?

Where they wearing flannel shirts and leather jackets from the 90's. Those injuns can scrap

You got beat up because you called them Indians

Indians are from India

Imagine that when the Europeans came to the Americas they thought that they landed in China, and they called the native peoples 'Chinese'

You would still call those people 'Chinese' today? Because that's what you're doing when you call them Indians lol

Last edited:
How is getting punched in the face a "nasty beating"?

I was waiting for the punchline where you confirmed it was a load of Indian ladies who beat you up.

Also you let someone pour beer over you and didn't immediately smack em? No one is getting within 6ft or me holding a bottle if the situation is getting aggro.

Was at the local pub with a friend when 3 Indians entered and started looking for problems , they were already drunk. One came near my friend and asked him for his wallet , of course my friend refused his request , after this encounter the next Indian went near me and poured some bud light all over me , I then proceeded to push him and yelled at him that he might receive a proper uppercut from me if he continues , the third Indian went near my friend and unzipped his pants ( my friend doesent wear boxers briefs ) we then see his package and then we proceeded to a fight , throwed punch’s with my fiend all over the place , we managed to knockout an Indian but the second one was very big. Received a straight and a left hook and went straight to the floor.

You should have called your good friend Nic Cage;)

Hey OP can you post pictures of your bruises?

Honestly sounds like a joke.

3 Indians walk into a bar....
The bartender says hi.
The first Indian says "Osiyo!"
The second Indian says "Namaste."
The third Indian spits in a cup and says, "They better not try to change my Hall of Fame entry to reflect this Guardian bullshit."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back