• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just received a nasty beating.

You sure it wasn't the three amigos?
dowhatfeelsright2.jpg

We managed to finally found 1 of the three Indians back. We just told him to stay clear from us or they shall receive a beating.
Native American, first Nations, indigenous people.

Indian is a slur. No wonder they KOd you

No Indians from Canada. Or indigenous if you prefer those guys have crazy stamina and good endurance , they have a leather-like face they can take a lot of punches , no wonder we’ve lost
Natives are generally unathletic and unhealthy here in BC. 3 natives tried to jump me when I was 18 waiting at a bus stop close to a pub pretty late, they yelled something across the parking lot at me and I ignored them, then a bottle broke close to me and they were walking over so I stood up and stood my ground (should've run) , two guys about my age or a bit older and one kid like 14-15ish, bigger guy punches and pushes me at the same time so his punch doesn't really have much impact but I hit the ground, popped back up spring loaded and punched his jaw into his throat and it made a nasty sound, grabbed the closest one to me and threw him to the ground and throw basically a 180 looping right hook and because of the big swing my aim was off and I punched the younger kid right in the neck, I looked back over and the kid I just threw to the ground found a pipe or something in a pile that was right there and I just started running, after about half a km Iooked back and the guy was hunched over not even half the distance that I was able to run, was very happy that they were unhealthy and stupid that night. I say I should've ran because I had a friend who got stabbed in the heart in a similar situation and died.
A funny part about the whole thing is that they told their parents that they were attacked by some big drunk guy that came out of the pub and it was in the news as a racist attack on natives hahaha

Back