i just bet 1k on RDA. thoughts?

Are you keeping the slip safely nestled in your wallet beside your wolf tickets?

RDA at those odds is always worth a go, but I see this fight as a pick em so I hope 1k fake cash isn't too valuable too you

The funny thing about these threads is that they never post their bet slips. And when the fight happens and let's say Conor wins. If the thread gets bumped and you haven't yet left sherdog or created a new account out of shame. You'll just say "Lol I didn't really bet 1000 on RDA"

If true, safe bet. Conor has a punchers chance at best. Should be RDA by anything he wants I'm guessing a finish on the ground.

Dumbass stfu you never bet you think you know everything
I won my way into the world series of poker last 2 years in a row you spastic. Seriously lol, how lame are you to be arguing this factually incorrect position so hard.

I won my way into the world series of poker last 2 years in a row you spastic. Seriously lol, how lame are you to be arguing this factually incorrect position so hard.
Ts said +125 with 1k so if he win he get $1250 and the original $1000 1250+1000 does not equal 250. Idc about your fake poker story

I swear to god on everything i have 1k on rda vs conor. My bookie dosent like any recorded documents for his protection

sy44zq.jpg

Back