i just bet 1k on RDA. thoughts?

It's a pretty good bet. Remove hyped up casuals from the equation and RDA shouldn't be the underdog.

Thoughts:
I don't give a flying fuck.

In my mind im getting value at +125. Before the line came out i thought he should be a favirote.
I think it's a good bet. I bet a friend 200, no odds just straight up.

RDA can end this in more ways than one, unlike Conor.
RDA is durable dynamic and more well rounded.
Furthermore we've seen how he can cope in deep waters.

That was also true for the last guy who got sparked out in 13 seconds. I don't favor Conor (I think RDA is going to win) but I do think betting for or against him *with money that's significant to you* is stupid.

Thoughts:
I don't give a flying fuck.
Funny since you took the time to click on the thread, and even respond.

Even funnier if you think someone gives a fuck that you dont give a fuck.

That was also true for the last guy who got sparked out in 13 seconds. I don't favor Conor (I think RDA is going to win) but I do think betting for or against him *with money that's significant to you* is stupid.

Ok I get that.
I just thought you meant that RDA has no chance in hell, which is confounding.
I may not like Conor, but I know that he has a real chance in this fight.
Sometimes I hate to admit it though.

Yeah bet against the guy who destroyed everyone he faced until now for 125 odds

Conor blesses your stupidity
Ya, everyone except those 2 unknown Irish cab drivers that punked him in no name org.

Oh, but he beat a whopping total of 2 top 10 fighters from a lower weight class... yeah, everyone.

Funny since you took the time to click on the thread, and even respond.

Even funnier if you think someone gives a fuck that you dont give a fuck.
You clearly give a fuck that I don't give a fuck or you wouldn't have replied to my post.

Hypocrite.

tumblr_m5f5nflds61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

imagine what Conor does to the lad
Jeremy stevens ain't the best but he hits like a horse. I think it's more about Conor being accurate rather than fast.Even Gunner hits faster, when they tested speeds on one of Conors' toys

I hope you can afford to lose that money.

You clearly give a fuck that I don't give a fuck or you wouldn't have replied to my post.

Hypocrite.
Maybe... but now on top of being exposed for giving a fuck after claiming that you dont give a fuck, you're also giving a fuck that I give a fuck about you giving a fuck.

A fool and his money and such.

Maybe... but now on top of being exposed for giving a fuck after claiming that you dont give a fuck, you're also giving a fuck that I give a fuck about you giving a fuck.
Now you're giving a fuck that I think you give a fuck about me not giving a fuck.

Where the slip at??

If i lose i will never bet another fight again. Conor can win dont get me wrong but if rda gets one take down. Pass the sugar

Back